Burgos KOd 5 seconds after blow landed, y'all can STFU about Pinheiro "acting" after upkick

irrelevant; argument from authority is a logical fallacy.
Dismissing what an expert says out of hand by yelling "argument from authority!" is a fallacy too.

Argument from authority is only a fallacy if you think so-and-so is an authority, therefore they must automatically be right. Nothing wrong with looking to what experts are saying and recognizing that they might know more about something than you.

You sound upset.

I have one simple solution to see who is milking it and who is truthful:
Just have the ref blast them in the face 3 times to see how they respond. Burgos wouldn't even flinch as evident by the subsequent 2 shots from Barboza.
If they flinch, they are still aware, deduct a point and restart the fight.
It's only fair.
Haha, Machiavellian but fair. I think a good bitch-slap, or even a feint to see if they flinch, would suffice.

Everyone who decided to give themselves and armchair MD in neurology after Markos was DQd please STFU, forever, about medical stuff. PLEASE!
Well, Burgos got hit with legit power, and he woke up quicker, and was all smiles asking everyone what happened... She got carried out of the octagon...im not hating on Aljo, but he also OVERPLAYED the knee badly too, once you got the win dont need to go full retard, just take it and move on, its the rules.

And your source is Youtube MD? ...

I have seen just a couple of his videos and the guy seems legit, having said that, what happened to Burgos has very little or nothing to do with the DQ milking chick...Burgos was up quicker and in better shape after being legit KO'd, even if he got a delayed response to the strikes, KTFO'd guys recover much better than DQ winners...why tho? why...

Dismissing what an expert says out of hand by yelling "argument from authority!" is a fallacy too.

Argument from authority is only a fallacy if you think so-and-so is an authority, therefore they must automatically be right. Nothing wrong with looking to what experts are saying and recognizing that they might know more about something than you.

Dismissing an argument of this sort out of hand is not only "not a fallacy", it's the absolutely right thing to do when an argument is devoid of any actual evidence.
I don't think you fully understand what argument from authority actually is. Just because you think someone is a so-called expert doesn't make him one, nor is the claimed level of expertise of the person making the claim matters, as an argument must be able to stand on its own.
This all especially holds true when the only claim of expertise is a so called "diploma" handed out by an arbitrary facility; as we all know in most cases that reflects next to nothing about the person's actual expertise in any matter.

Burgos took some of the most vicious shots i've seen in MMA and was standing up and upset with what happened just minutes after the KO.
Meanwhile, Pinheiro kept the act up so long she had to be carried back to the dressing room.

Pinheiro was on the floor acting as if she had been shot.

Burgos was right back up. Girl was acting

Well, Burgos got hit with legit power, and he woke up quicker, and was all smiles asking everyone what happened... She got carried out of the octagon...im not hating on Aljo, but he also OVERPLAYED the knee badly too, once you got the win dont need to go full retard, just take it and move on, its the rules.

I have seen just a couple of his videos and the guy seems legit, having said that, what happened to Burgos has very little or nothing to do with the DQ milking chick...Burgos was up quicker and in better shape after being legit KO'd, even if he got a delayed response to the strikes, KTFO'd guys recover much better than DQ winners...why tho? why...

Why the fuck are you fixating on whether she got carried out of the ring? That has NOTHING to do with them calling the fight, at all.

And, once again, we have someone who completely misses the point, and ignores what the doctor said on the video. "KTFO'd guys recover much better than...." you can't compare, because the cases are not identical in any way. Just about every concussion is different from others in many ways, and each person receiving one is different than other people. And you're comparing a man, with thicker bones, musculature, etc etc etc, to a woman. This is my entire point about the "armchair MDs" - you're claiming that something is or is not true based on comparisons to something that is completely different.

Both with concussions and other issues, we often have people who seem "fine," and even refuse medical treatment, and then later die from the injury they have, so how they "seem" doesn't tell us jack shit, really.

Pinheiro was on the floor acting as if she had been shot.

Burgos was right back up. Girl was acting
Actually, Burgos went from bouncing around just fine, and then, five seconds later, with no one even touching him, face-planting. She was on the floor, as if someone had illegally kicked her in the head when she wasn't expecting it. You really, really don't know shit about what you are talking about.

irrelevant; argument from authority is a logical fallacy.
Super, but you clearly don't actually understand what argument from authority actually means, if you think that's what's going on here.

I think there's quite a difference between taking a clean hook from Edson Barboza and having Randa Markos' foot brush against your face. But whatever, keep at it Pinheiro's boyfriend!

Actually, Burgos went from bouncing around just fine, and then, five seconds later, with no one even touching him, face-planting. She was on the floor, as if someone had illegally kicked her in the head when she wasn't expecting it. You really, really don't know shit about what you are talking about.
Nah. Felder agrees with me. She was acting.

Super, but you clearly don't actually understand what argument from authority actually means, if you think that's what's going on here.

your entire argument can be summarized as "here's a certified person to tell you why I'm right and you should shut up about medical stuff forever".
yeah okay

Why the fuck are you fixating on whether she got carried out of the ring? That has NOTHING to do with them calling the fight, at all.

And, once again, we have someone who completely misses the point, and ignores what the doctor said on the video. "KTFO'd guys recover much better than...." you can't compare, because the cases are not identical in any way. Just about every concussion is different from others in many ways, and each person receiving one is different than other people. And you're comparing a man, with thicker bones, musculature, etc etc etc, to a woman. This is my entire point about the "armchair MDs" - you're claiming that something is or is not true based on comparisons to something that is completely different.

Both with concussions and other issues, we often have people who seem "fine," and even refuse medical treatment, and then later die from the injury they have, so how they "seem" doesn't tell us jack shit, really.
So, you are using a video about a completely different KO to support your claim that she wasnt acting, considering that one is completely different than the other...

Back