Burgos KOd 5 seconds after blow landed, y'all can STFU about Pinheiro "acting" after upkick

Everyone who decided to give themselves and armchair MD in neurology after Markos was DQd please STFU, forever, about medical stuff. PLEASE!

pineiro literally faked it, she threw herself back after she realized she was kicked go watch it

Jesus Christ. Have you ever heard of confirmation bias? Correlation does not equal causation my friend.

Still doesn't make sense. All those cascades happen really fast. It's more likely burgos bouncing and quick swift of momentum landed the final "blow"

that fight is never brought up, he get jobbed. i take nothing away from griffin though he was legit
I know that haha, this thread is just so stupid. When I find stupid threads like this one I post about old fights that I've recently watched. Instead of making new threads about ancient history, Griffin was legit for sure, but Guida definitely won rounds 2 & 3, he should have gotten the victory.

who is pinheiro?
must be that gal that was kicked in the face a few fights back

I say it was a legit stoppage, women simply are not as durable as men, and a head kick is brutal. Prochazka admitted to seeing stars after the reyes kick, and still won, but I dont expect women to be animals like that.

Burgos went out on his shield. Pretty objective take. Pinheiro added all sorts of drama, facial expressions, sulky over-exerted exhales, and yes, was carried away like a baby after receiving that glancing kick. Anyone trying to genuinely compare the two deserves does indeed deserve HHH's aristocratic disgust and dismissal.
obviously milking the ride back to the locker, but that kick was legit, and women have horrible durability

obviously milking the ride back to the locker, but that kick was legit, and women have horrible durability

Women's durability is normal (especially MMA fighters), what a lame/insecure comment. And the kick was glancing. Stunned or disoriented form it. . . . sure, if you suck, but she milked the living shit out of it. Poor sportsmanship, will always be rooting against her.

OK so one guy fell off balance 5 seconds after being hit and that’s proof of what exactly? 99% of fighters are dropped immediately by the punch that KOs them.
It refutes the "she MUST have been faking" armchair medical diagnoses in the other fight.

Still doesn't make sense. All those cascades happen really fast. It's more likely burgos bouncing and quick swift of momentum landed the final "blow"

Except that, no, they don't always happen really fast. That's the entire point. Usually? The vast majority of the time? Sure. But not always.

Luana-Pinheiro-1-1200x758.jpg 1i1pk9mha2u11.jpg d580497f1bf8453f46156dfdda65d9fc.jpg luana-pinheiro-judoca-musa-1.jpg Can we just turn this into Luana hot pic thread?

I can't believe you fucking morons are defending this bitch.
There was no impact on that kick and she just went out like a light AFTER looking at the ref, then acted like she'd been hit by a car, and you believe it because of that freak occurrence with Burgos?
Get help.
Burgos slowly lost consciousness after a clean overhand to the chin, and didn't roll around struggling to breathe.
Fucking embarrassing and she needs to be cut. The fact that people actually believe her is just a sick joke

I don't watch the women fights so I don't really know what happened but if anything this ridiculous video proves she was acting. When a fighter's in real trouble, they get doctors and stretchers, not some coach to carry them.
Pretty sure the guy carrying her is her boyfriend, UFC fighter Matheus Nicolau. Not just some random coach.

You mean an actual MD, on YouTube? vs Sherdoggers saying "well, I saw someone get hit harder once and get up faster"?

Yes, absolutely. And this "YouTube" MD isn't saying ANYTHING that regular MDs aren't saying, so I'm not sure why the fact that he posts on YouTube makes you think he's off track.

irrelevant; argument from authority is a logical fallacy.

Why are you so unnecessarily angry? Lmao

(Ps she milked the kick)

pineiro literally faked it, she threw herself back after she realized she was kicked go watch it
Acting is new and disgusting trend in MMA...Aljo,Pinheiro,Romanov,Sanchez, even on regional scene are fighters which fakes

headbutt to chin and dude catches his nose(It was illegal blow, but it was not like opponent couldnt continue, just take points down) ....just disgusting. (DQ lose)

Not sure if 3rd grade reading or above is your strong point, but, if it is, you'll notice I was talking about those folks shutting up about any FUTURE medical discussions.
As a longtime poster, you should expect gross incompetence

No one acts like Pinheiro does after they get knocked out. Do you see anyone get carried out of the cage? Think of the most vicious KO's you've seen. Etim after Barboza, Askren after Masvidal, Bisping after Hendo... No one acts like this idiot did. Blinking and rolling her eyes around lmao. She even caught herself when she fell back. I hope this chick gets viciously KO'd for real next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back