Burgos KOd 5 seconds after blow landed, y'all can STFU about Pinheiro "acting" after upkick

And your source is Youtube MD? ...
You mean an actual MD, on YouTube? vs Sherdoggers saying "well, I saw someone get hit harder once and get up faster"?

Yes, absolutely. And this "YouTube" MD isn't saying ANYTHING that regular MDs aren't saying, so I'm not sure why the fact that he posts on YouTube makes you think he's off track.

Last edited:
Sure, because Burgos laid lifeless for 2 minutes straight and had to be carried to the back by his coach like me when I was 5yo and fell asleep on the couch.

Also, he had no DQ to milk, unlike that chick, he simply lost and got GnP'd worse because of how he faceplanted.

Please <DisgustingHHH>

Is anyone still talking about Pinheiro?
Pretty sure every one has already “shut the fuck up” about it.
Not sure if 3rd grade reading or above is your strong point, but, if it is, you'll notice I was talking about those folks shutting up about any FUTURE medical discussions.

Sure, because Burgos laid lifeless for 2 minutes straight and had to be carried to the back by his coach like me when I was 5yo and fell asleep on the couch.

Also, he had no DQ to milk, unlike that chick, he simply lost and got GnP'd.

Please <DisgustingHHH>

Yep, clearly did not watch ANY of the video of the actual medical professional talking about what a concussion actually is, I see.

Because bouncing around like nothing happened, and then, without being touched again, faceplanting 5 seconds later, out cold, is so much more "usual," comparatively.

And, right, the person winning and dominating wanted/needed to "milk" a DQ. Okay.

Last edited:
Are you her boyfriend or something? You seem pretty passionate about this.
Never heard of her before that fight. But stupid is stupid, and Sherdog is nothing, if not stupid.

Maybe you think someone needs to be passionate about pointing out stupidity, like I did with your post, but there was nothing that emotional about it. All caps are for emphasis, because stupid people tend to miss the point.

Never heard of her before that fight. But stupid is stupid, and Sherdog is nothing, if not stupid.

Maybe you think someone needs to be passionate about pointing out stupidity, like I did with your post, but there was nothing that emotional about it. All caps are for emphasis, because stupid people tend to miss the point.
can you tell me who Pinheiro is?

Cool

can you tell me who Pinheiro is?
Sorry, I thought that was a sarcastic question.

Lana Pinheiro, who won a match via DQ that she was previously dominating ( a week or two ago) when she got upkicked while kneeling. The delay in her flopping down, and then not being spry and perky when she came to made a lot of people claim she was faking.

Might want to log off for a while.

Sorry, I thought that was a sarcastic question.

Lana Pinheiro, who won a match via DQ that she was previously dominating when she got upkicked while kneeling. The delay in her flopping down, and then not being spry and perky when she came to made a lot of people claim she was faking.

Thanks.

I usually only watch top of the food chain WMMA fights.

I missed this one, I'll have to take a look what happened.

You mean an actual MD, on YouTube? vs Sherdoggers saying "well, I saw someone get hit harder once and get up faster"?

Yes, absolutely. And this "YouTube" MD isn't saying ANYTHING that regular MDs aren't saying, so I'm not sure why the fact that he posts on YouTube makes you think he's off track.
Anti-intellectualism and rudeness are the new "humble, polite and confident".

Also, he had no DQ to milk, unlike that chick, he simply lost and got GnP'd worse because of how he faceplanted.

Please <DisgustingHHH>

Burgos went out on his shield. Pretty objective take. Pinheiro added all sorts of drama, facial expressions, sulky over-exerted exhales, and yes, was carried away like a baby after receiving that glancing kick. Anyone trying to genuinely compare the two deserves does indeed deserve HHH's aristocratic disgust and dismissal.

You sound upset.

I have one simple solution to see who is milking it and who is truthful:
Just have the ref blast them in the face 3 times to see how they respond. Burgos wouldn't even flinch as evident by the subsequent 2 shots from Barboza.
If they flinch, they are still aware, deduct a point and restart the fight.
It's only fair.

Back