Bunker Boy making excuses already

This buffoon doesn’t even know how to hold the Bible properly even though he said both the Old and New Testaments were equally his favorites. Lmao. Go cry elsewhere.
So you can't articulate a word I said. You're indoctrinated by deploy sucking on that oligarchy dick. You should go take a few political science classes.

You went back three months to find him getting tongue-tied. Congrats. We only have to go back 3 hours at any given time to show Joe Biden and the struggles of dementia.

I was promised dementia and old age meltdown in the debates, imagine the disappointment when he clearly won the first and took a split in the second.

Debates were Trump's strong point and he lost.

Trump will fight for as long as possible, he cares about winning more than anything. It will be up to republicans to stop him, maybe tactfully, maybe not.

His insistence to remain in the race after Grab em by the pussy will be brought up alot.

The ultimate beta cuck and he has taken many of the naive white working class for the ride.

I think the relationship is more similar to the guys who think the stripper really does like them.

Thanks. Here's another one from today on Biden's dementia...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-stumbles-over-words-michigan-003658508.html

Don't worry, that healthcare plan is coming any day now, just like that wall.. or that covid cure.. or those tax returns... maybe..... 2 weeks?
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I was promised dementia and old age meltdown in the debates, imagine the disappointment when he clearly won the first and took a split in the second.

Debates were Trump's strong point and he lost.

Lol. Took a split in the second?
Trump looked like absolute ass in the first debate, but Joe was worthless trash in the second; as happens when he's given time to talk.

And the actual dem nominee got her ass kicked by Pence.
Biden's incapable of handling himself AND incompetent at choosing running mates who can handle themselves (or who anyone likes).

Trump is a literal Nazi fanatically devoted to reviving the Third Reich.

Laws are irrelevant to this man. He is literally, literally Hitler.
the absolute state of the war room

The thing that people should be really worried about is that he's not aware of his mistakes and makes no effort to correct himself. For him it probably makes perfect sense.

Have you ever listened to the actual words that come out of Trumps’s mouth? Does this sound like a guy who has his shit together?

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Back