Bunker Boy making excuses already

He’s pretty much already saying he’s going to do this for months. If he doesn’t win, there’s no way he is going to just accept it without trying every possible way to change the result.

I know.
And I can't imagine voting for Kamala to be the POTUS, so...

If you have to, 100% of the time, define your support for someone based upon something or someone they are not, you are fucked up in the head............

You went back three months to find him getting tongue-tied. Congrats. We only have to go back 3 hours at any given time to show Joe Biden and the struggles of dementia.

so bizarre how confused people have gotten, not so much ts as that appears to be a lame gimmick but the people who refuse to see the insane hypocrisy, projection and double standard when it comes to the medias handling of the president and of the people who actively oppose him. It's like these people are mentally broken, npc's with tds, it sounds cliche but how else can it be explained? Turn off the television! Get out of your echo chambers, you are negatively affecting things...

If you have to, 100% of the time, define your support for someone based upon something or someone they are not, you are fucked up in the head............

I know you support Kamala for POTUS, have at it, I guess. Not me.

On the Trump side, got anything like the above from yesterday, the day before, today even? Like the Biden clips?
<JagsKiddingMe>

you mean how the left is admitting they are not voting for Biden but against Trump.

Your voting against someone who was investigated for years and found to be clean. It was literally the dc swamp finding anyway to get rid of trump and they couldn't

vs. Main Stream media and crooked politicians on both sides, remember both sides opposed trump.

You were in another thread weeks ago calling the hunter laptop, russian disinformation. Just admit you are dishonest pal, and don't equally weigh opinions but just root for your team regardless if they are traitors or not.

I know you support Kamala for POTUS, have at it, I guess. Not me.

On the Trump side, got anything like the above from yesterday, the day before, today even? Like the Biden clips?
<JagsKiddingMe>

I have definite problems with specific policies from Biden and Biden.

That's the difference though, I'm not pretending like I have to support them when they do wrong because they're not Trump. That's an affect you Trumpers display regardless of the action, then project onto the rest of the public, the people you blanket label as "the left" if they disagree with you.

Or keep going with the "If I can't suck off Trump, won't I have to support Biden now?" routine.........

you mean how the left is admitting they are not voting for Biden but against Trump.

Your voting against someone who was investigated for years and found to be clean. It was literally the dc swamp finding anyway to get rid of trump and they couldn't

vs. Main Stream media and crooked politicians on both sides, remember both sides opposed trump.

You were in another thread weeks ago calling the hunter laptop, russian disinformation. Just admit you are dishonest pal, and don't equally weigh opinions but just root for your team regardless if they are traitors or not.

It's amazing how you guys simply create these caricatures of other users and their arguments to argue against. Like good little cultists. Everybody's out to getcha!!!!

I have definite problems with specific policies from Biden and Biden.

That's the difference though, I'm not pretending like I have to support them when they do wrong because they're not Trump. That's an affect you Trumpers display regardless of the action, then project onto the rest of the public, the people you blanket label as "the left" if they disagree with you.

Or keep going with the "If I can't suck off Trump, won't I have to support Biden now?" routine.........

Uh? Trump has been treated less fairly then any other President in modern history.

Look at negative coverage, it's not even comparable. Hell russian and Ukrainian interference in our election, the Impeachment over Ukraine was just a cover for Democrats, blame the other guy for something you did and it'll be almost impossible for him to do the same.

Psyops 101.

giphy.gif

Look at that weak arm strength. Beta level arm strength even.

To be honest, nailed it!. Not a drop was spilled!

Don't let that guy get to you. it was very clear what esteemed former VP Biden was articulating.

You should scroll up the thread and see some of the other posts bro

Uh? Trump has been treated less fairly then any other President in modern history.

Look at negative coverage, it's not even comparable. Hell russian and Ukrainian interference in our election, the Impeachment over Ukraine was just a cover for Democrats, blame the other guy for something you did and it'll be almost impossible for him to do the same.

Psyops 101.

Psyops 101 - If I complain all the time, that means everyone is out to get me!!!!

"Hell russian and Ukrainian interference in our election, the Impeachment over Ukraine was just a cover for Democrats"

Gotta LOL at that retardation after our intelligence apparatus, House committees and Senate Committees all draw clear assessments on Russian interference into the election to the point where the House passed, almost unanimously, three election security bills that Moscow Mitch refused to send to a vote.

All out to getcha!!!! I imagine we'll be hearing these arguments far more as the hearings commence..........

Man, how the hell is this person running for President?
and somehow people just look the other way, or we're made to believe Biden has support so whatever fraud happens will have plausible deniability because the only way Biden receives a fraction of the votes Trump does will be through fraud. Biden has to be the worst presidential candidate even (*edit: ever) to be taken seriously for a number of reasons, his myopic policies on healthcare, energy, economy, liberty, geo-politics, etc are only some of the reason to not even consider him legitimate let alone electable...

Last edited:
Back