Bunker Boy making excuses already

You should scroll up the thread and see some of the other posts bro

Was this one posted yet?

iu

I think its hilarious that Trump supporters seem to think they are going to sway Democrats. The minute Trump decided to walk around without a Mask while being positive for Covid, he lost any chance of a vote from pretty much my whole family. (we lost 2 family members due to covid) He lost a good 20 mostly Republican voters.

GettyImages-1216826630.jpg

Yup lol Biden has dementia, not the guy who struggles to hold a book up properly and still gets it wrong

From Fox "News".

Imagine thinking he is scared to speak to a live crowd after him being a politician since forever and the VP. I'm sure during that whole time he never spoke to a live crowd once.

What TF is he doing here???
iu
Still not seeing how a picture of Biden has anything to do with Dementia Donnies word salads and speech issues. Guess you're suffering from a mental disorder of sorts yourself.

Why do Trump cultists even bring up Bidens word gaffs with this stuff easy to find on the web.
<36>
And you’re posting water drinking ...who you trying to kid. Everyone has their choice stfu and see what happens..

GettyImages-1216826630.jpg

Yup lol Biden has dementia, not the guy who struggles to hold a book up properly and still gets it wrong
lmao get real kid, you duopoly dick-suckers couldn't fathom seeing the bad in your candidates. This is a literal photo op, you really think he's gives a fuck about how he holds the book considering he fakes being a catholic every Sunday just to get filmed playing the part. Take the blinders off, but I'm not sure you can because you seem pretty indoctrinated. You're literally devolving into what the oligarchy and corporations want to be, yet another product molded by operational condition by the power that be.

Back