Bunker Boy making excuses already

I think its hilarious that Trump supporters seem to think they are going to sway Democrats. The minute Trump decided to walk around without a Mask while being positive for Covid, he lost any chance of a vote from pretty much my whole family. (we lost 2 family members due to covid) He lost a good 20 mostly Republican voters.
You were never his friends

Understanding Trump requires a flowchart, speaking "Newyorker" and a suspension of disbelief.

Understanding Biden requires a linguistic expert on acid, white leg hairs and glrufhgsdrv.
White leg hairs?

<30>

lmao get real kid, you duopoly dick-suckers couldn't fathom seeing the bad in your candidates. This is a literal photo op, you really think he's gives a fuck about how he holds the book considering he fakes being a catholic every Sunday just to get filmed playing the part. Take the blinders off, but I'm not sure you can because you seem pretty indoctrinated. You're literally devolving into what the oligarchy and corporations want to be, yet another product molded by operational condition by the power that be.

This buffoon doesn’t even know how to hold the Bible properly even though he said both the Old and New Testaments were equally his favorites. Lmao. Go cry elsewhere.

Think how amazing that photo is. It goes down as one of the greatest photos in American history.

Their bumbling idiot leader can’t even hold a book properly.
It's insane christians support him. Wait, never mind it isn't.

You were never his friends
I wasn't, but pretty much all my family/relatives were. Not anymore. Imagine going to two funerals while Trump is walking about without a mask still positive for covid. Im sorry, but family "Trumps" politics, pun intended.

Complete with little kids playing with them preferably. A Cornpop, if you have one available, is a suitable substitute.
Are you on acid right now? You're aren't you?

<WhatIsThis>

and somehow people just look the other way, or we're made to believe Biden has support so whatever fraud happens will have plausible deniability because the only way Biden receives a fraction of the votes Trump does will be through fraud. Biden has to be the worst presidential candidate even to be taken seriously for a number of reasons, his myopic policies on healthcare, energy, economy, liberty, geo-politics, etc are only some of the reason to not even consider him legitimate let alone electable...
*like* don't forget his recent gun-grab talk and wants to add gender-identity to the equality act plus other things.

You're aren't you?

<WhatIsThis>

Now you're catching on.

Haven't touched acid in a looong time, but sometimes I post while flying on edibles. Lol

Last edited:
“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Now you're catching on.

Haven't touched acid in a looong time, but sometimes I post flying on edibles. Lol
Edibles sound good right now

Agreed, both sides are going to contest a loss here

And that's why it was very important to have a full-staffed Supreme court.

Imagine if back in 2000 during the Florida Recount controversy there was only a 4-4 decision.

Complete chaos.

Was this one posted yet?

iu

Who's the woman he's feeling up? Odd that he would let someone take a pic like that.

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Sounds like a stable genius to me

Back