Bunker Boy making excuses already

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump says he's sending in his lawyers as soon as the election ends to review swing state votes
Trump told reporters, "We're going to go in night of, as soon as that election is over, we're going in with our lawyers."

President Donald Trump said Sunday that he's sending in his lawyers as soon as the election ends on Tuesday, his latest attack on the legitimacy of this week's unprecedented vote count.

After landing in North Carolina Sunday evening, Trump was asked about a report published Sunday in Axios that said the president could try to prematurely declare victory on Election Day. Trump denied he would do so, but lamented Supreme Court rulings that allowed for Pennsylvania and North Carolina to count absentee ballots that are postmarked before Election Day but arrive shortly after Nov. 3.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ly-blitz-playing-hits-lamenting-cold-n1245691

Trump is a literal Nazi fanatically devoted to reviving the Third Reich.

Laws are irrelevant to this man. He is literally, literally Hitler.

The thing that people should be really be worried about is that he's not aware of his mistakes and makes no effort to correct himself. For him it probably makes perfect sense.
I know.
And I can't imagine voting for Kamala to be the POTUS, so...

Sounds like a good plan to have ready.

The democrats will cry " you can't do what we did"

Biden’s literally to scared to speak to a life crowd - even with teleprompters
<DontBelieve1>

Joey B has spent more time speaking in front of live crowds than you ever will, brah.

Kanyes the sleeper pick in this.
I bet he takes 4 states.

Both parties are already planning their court battles around the mail in ballots

I doubt we know who wins until after Thanksgiving

it took 6 weeks with W vs Gore just because of Florida hanging chads. This is going to be 10 times messier

The thing that people should be really worried about is that he's not aware of his mistakes and makes no effort to correct himself. For him it probably makes perfect sense.
The first one he seemed to stutter. The second was like when you’re signing a song and forget the words so you just mumble until the chorus comes back.

The dude literally has trouble drinking water.
giphy.gif

Look at that weak arm strength. Beta level arm strength even.

2000 election called, They want to know the difference between sending his lawyers in and Gore and the DNC sending hundreds of lawyers to florida.

I'm open to the topic but what's the specific difference?

Tell me the difference and then maybe its a topic and not a meme.

Back