Bums with pets

Should Bums have pets?

• Total voters
That aint right

tenor.gif

But at least its still a puppy so its likelyhood to be adopted is at 95% however it also has a chance that later in its life it will be given up to a shelter
He got his dog back and those assholes were arrested for stealing his friend. Fuck them all with a cactus

The bums probably just want a friend to hang out with. Plus, honestly, I bet the bums with pet dogs get more money than those without. You know how many people would rather give money to a homeless dog vs a homeless person?

This is true, as well as the dogs being much happier being with someone rather than alone in a shelter.

People walking by him and his dogs like they don't exist breaks my heart. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

homeless-man-dog-2.jpg
Fuck him for putting that dog in that position. And fuck you and Scott and your cats

5kjdlfc8.gif

Edit: Fuck cats. One scratched me last night so fuck you and fuck them

I'm gonna start responding to all you fuckheads on here and I'm drunk as fuck. If I had the joker here we go gif I would add it

You DON'T PUT DOGS ON THE STREET. I would rather them be put to sleep than seeing them drink Shasta with your poor ass

Truth be told, a lot of dogs would rather live outside with a homeless person who at least loves them, than alone in a shelter caged up almost 24/7.
Wrong

The bums probably just want a friend to hang out with. Plus, honestly, I bet the bums with pet dogs get more money than those without. You know how many people would rather give money to a homeless dog vs a homeless person?
Nope

I'd rather see a dog sleeping on the ground with someone that loves them than sitting in a cage, scared, heartbroken and lonely, just waiting to die
Ok sarah Sarah mclachlan.

You used to he cool bro.
We listened to Cel together

Most dogs would be put down at a shelter.

For what's it's worth, most homeless have drink/drug issues. That's why I'd rather give them canned dog food than actual money.

I've actually know of homeless shite bags who borrow a friends dog just so people are more likely to issue teh change.

Said shite bags actually have options for a roof under their head and help, but would rather be on the street gaining heroin.

Oh good, you're down to one yellow.

I was worried about tonight.

:eek:

Whatever fuck bums.

<Moves>
euthanize the homeless imo

<Moves>

I'm gonna start responding to all you fuckheads on here and I'm drunk as fuck. If I had the joker here we go gif I would add it

giphy.gif

Like FUCKED. Dude. So I'm going through this thread again looking for fights.
I need AA : (

1503614061661.gif

Oh good, you're down to one yellow.

I was worried about tonight.

:eek:

<Moves>

<Moves>

giphy.gif

1503614061661.gif
Alright that last gif sets me off. Joe I dont get cum on my face you do you insufferable prick.

Winning

Tigersblood

Alright that last gif sets me off. Joe I dont get cum on my face you do you insufferable prick.

Winning

Tigersblood

AHHHHH, NINJA EDIT YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!1

Nice.

Gotta admit, this was good troll bait thread. Hespect.

And jizz.

<Moves>

Homeless people with dogs tend to put care into their dogs. The one's I've seen usually puts them first before themselves. I try not to judge, you never know what people are going through, and wouldn't want anyone to go through that either. There's some you know right off the bat that are scammers (young guy with better clothes and shoes than me asking for money lol), but these ones you kinda notice its more "real"

Saw a fight broke out a few months back because some righteous yuppie thought he was doing justice by attempting to take the dog from the owner.... it didn't end up well, got pushed around by the owner, and even other people in the area started to push him away from his "rescue plan". The cops eventually came, and they told him to basically fuck off because it was messing with the starbucks nearby.
Interesting situation

Back