Bums with pets

Should Bums have pets?

• Total voters
Trained monkey pickpockets are the only acceptable bum pets.

Now, if we start talkin' bout hobos … shit gets real

Actually some of these bum pets lead better lives than most owners pet since they are not cooped up in the backyard and house all day long. At least they get to be outdoors in a lot of places

The bums with dogs in my city keep them sat in one spot all day and the hobo's work on a rota system so they all get time sitting with the dog to try and get as much drugs cash as possible.

Some of the dogs are also stolen from people's yards by bums.

I'm sure there's plenty of bums that care about the dogs too, but its a real mix.

Trained monkey pickpockets are the only acceptable bum pets.

Now, if we start talkin' bout hobos … shit gets real
Pigeons ?

pigeons-can-discriminate-space-and-time.jpeg

As long as they take care of them, I don't really care. If they're are not only neglecting themselves but also the dog, then they shouldnt have it.

I see a lot of homeless people here with dogs. I doubt many of them clean up after their dog considering a lot of them shit on the streets themselves.

Is it just me or does it annoy you to see bums with dogs. Walking around with
their cans to go get booze with the poor pooch attached to their bicycle hauler thing in the pouring down rain.

Take them to a shelter you bums! Dont force them to live in misery with you because you won't go get a godamned job.
View attachment 722599

View attachment 722601

Its sad, but if they take them to a shelter they will just kill it after a few weeks of not being adopted.

I would like to know how many homeless dogs in shelters are of Pit Bull/Terrier origin. I imagine the amount of shelters accounting for rescue Pit Bulls is at least 50% to all counterpart breeds.

Well I guess this thread didn't go the way TS expected

Video of TS

If he stole the dog i can understand but if that was his own pup thars foul
Man fuck these rich entitled sjws taking that mans puppy. Thats messed up, what gives them the right?

Always wonder were they get them from to be honest.

Did they become homeless together?

Was the dog roaming the streets and they just found each other?

Was the dog handed to them by a friendly passerby?

So many questions come to mind when I see a bum with a dog, I often feel the urge to ask them how they found each other but I’m going no where near their alcoholic mange ridden mutts
They steal them most of the time

What a fucking question.. should? A proper word would be "can"..

If the pet is fed, loved and cared for who cares? A lot of non bums neglect their pets too..

I would like to know how many homeless dogs in shelters are of Pit Bull/Terrier origin. I imagine the amount of shelters accounting for rescue Pit Bulls is at least 50% to all counterpart breeds.
At the local shelters near me id guess over 50 percent are pitbull dogs or pit looking dogs. Most of them were roaming the hoods here in LA or their owners drop them off because they cant handle them

I feel sorry for the dogs. I carry bags of dog food in my Jeep so if I see a homeless person I'll stop and give them a bag. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

For what's it's worth, most homeless have drink/drug issues.

Oh man, for some reason I read "most homeless dogs have drink/drug issues"...... I just burst out laughing.

Back