Bums with pets

Should Bums have pets?

• Total voters
To Be Honest I think Bums dogs are probably the happiest of nearly all dogs.

Indoor Dogs often become spoiled wuss's about things like cold or rain. Dog's that are adapted to the outdoors give zero shits about that and the homeless peoples dogs they are with their pack 24/7 and have a duty at nearly all times. The truth is Homeless peoples dog's 98% of the time live a much more fulfilling life than your dog AND are better trained that your dog.

If the dog looks healthy, then the so-called bum is likely sacrificing things he wants or needs in order to take care of his dog. Somewhere in there, maybe buried deeply, is a decent human being. TS should grow up and join humanity.
Yup.

A lot of times the bums are taking in stray dogs who would be out on their own anyway.

The only time it really bothers me is when you can look at the dog and see it is suffering in some fashion. You know those dogs are not getting a lot of veterinary care, if needed.

Well I guess this thread didn't go the way TS expected
I figured most people here are from like cali or some warm place where "at least they are with somebody and warm with their bum blankets" as opposed to seeing them miserable as fuck walking in the rain with your liberal bleeding heart douchebag bums going to buy heroine that they fucking probably share with their fucking puppy.

In that case maybe they get help in a shelter maybe they get put down but at least they aren't fucking miserable in the cold and rain up north here.
NABr7f0.gif

Oh man, for some reason I read "most homeless dogs have drink/drug issues"...... I just burst out laughing.

Funnily enough, I had the same sort of laugh at the following quote.

So many questions come to mind when I see a bum with a dog, I often feel the urge to ask them how they found each other but I’m going no where near their alcoholic mange ridden mutts

For the dog or the homeless person to eat...………. or both?

For his dogs. He lives in his van and hangs around our local grocery store. I've given him money on several occasions or gave him snacks. Most people just ignore him like they're invisible. I can't.

I know of a vet that used to treat homeless people's dogs for free.

Fucking quality individual.

At the local shelters near me id guess over 50 percent are pitbull dogs or pit looking dogs. Most of them were roaming the hoods here in LA or their owners drop them off because they cant handle them
I was only trying to prove a point and I have nothing against the breed. The real problem is the irresponsible owners who give no effort to train or socialize their pets. I believe owning an animal as a pet requires a little commitment, a commitment some people put on the back burner.

They don't keep them on leashes, they don't stop them from biting innocent people walking or jogging in the public park, they can't afford to take care of themselves. I'm pretty sure they don't bother picking up the dog shit.

I figured most people here are from like cali or some warm place where "at least they are with somebody and warm with their bum blankets" as opposed to seeing them miserable as fuck walking in the rain with your liberal bleeding heart douchebag bums going to buy heroine that they fucking probably share with their fucking puppy.

In that case maybe they get help in a shelter maybe they get put down but at least they aren't fucking miserable in the cold and rain up north here.
View attachment 722631
That describes a few of those animal shelters where there is no indoor area for the dogs to enter when rain occurs. They only have covered rooftop to protect them but when it is windy and rainy, they might as well be roaming the street

Truth be told, a lot of dogs would rather live outside with a homeless person who at least loves them, than alone in a shelter caged up almost 24/7.

So kill the ones in shelters!

That describes a few of those animal shelters where there is no indoor area for the dogs to enter when rain occurs. They only have covered rooftop to protect them but when it is windy and rainy, they might as well be roaming the street
Ok sarah mclachlan.

its crazy how many homeless people there are in america.

never seen anything else like it and ive travelled most of the world.

california and skid row is fucked

Ok Michael Vick
Hey I love dogs godamnit. If you seen this miserable fucking dog in the rain and 30 degree temperature today you guys would change your fucking tunes about letting these societal rejects own a dog.

Same as owners who neglect their dogs like pitbull owners and people wonder why the fuck they are vicious and attack people.

The streets are not a place for a dog.

Hey I love dogs godamnit. If you seen this miserable fucking dog in the rain and 30 degree temperature today you guys would change your fucking tunes about letting these societal rejects own a dog.

Same as owners who neglect their dogs like pitbull owners and people wonder why the fuck they are vicious and attack people.

The streets are not a place for a dog.
I wouldn't want to see dogs end up as road kill or living in deplorable conditions. Some of these bum dogs seem to be taken well care of and well fed. If the dog appears to be neglected or abused, report them to the humane society so that they may have a chance to re-home them

oh and watch out for scammers. I dont mean the two legged kind
dogscam.png

Last edited:
Truth be told, a lot of dogs would rather live outside with a homeless person who at least loves them, than alone in a shelter caged up almost 24/7.
I concur it is actually in their DNA to be feral the human is probably suffering more.

my only problem with these feral bum dogs is sometimes they are let loose and will attack people I have to deal with them on the L.A river bike trail one of them chased me down.

Back