• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bryce Mitchell: I choked a doe to death in hunt - with help from MMA coach on phone

Grow up in the country and worked on a chicken farm ...

do you realize how fuckin' stupid your assumptions are?

NEXT LEVEL idiocy.

Excuse makers like yourself, are fuckin' cowards.

<WhatItIs>
KLDVDWU0TO7XW4T6DRE2.jpg

ill take the deers death vs chickens life 100% of the time.

and you only call men cowards on a keyboard.
im sure you realize "how fuckn' stupid you sound"

which is why u edited that out.
perhaps you are not quite as fuckn' stupid as i assumed

As an ethical hunter, F that.

Everything about that story is garbage, true or not.

Going out with broken optics taped on shows you've got zero fucking thought about a clean, quick kill. That alone is just a recipe for maiming.

The story is horseshit....

Aint nobody sneaking up on a Doe or deer for that matter and choking it out

This guy thinks the worlds flat..

But your absolutely right....had it been true...its absolutely unforgivable from a proper hunter perspective..

The story is horseshit....

Aint nobody sneaking up on a Doe or deer for that matter and choking it out

This guy thinks the worlds flat..

But your absolutely right....had it been true...its absolutely unforgivable from a proper hunter perspective..
what?

to hunt is by nature to bring home food

he did that. successful hunt, returned home.

what tribe says
no, this was killed wrong.

stop with these sport hunter ethics , its meat harvesting
not harvesting means no food.
to do that to your family "hypothetical here" would be the absolutely unforgivable thing here

Cruel and unusual.

I hate the inbred, redneck fogg known as Bryce Mitchell.

I used to live in Tennessee, and know many Kentuckians, and Arkansians,

They are not a bright group, overall, especially if "totally country & religious" ...

As someone who has lived in AZ, CA, FL, GA, and TN ... the latter are about the dumbest (most zealous & self-righteous) group humanly possible in the US.

Yeah that’s a load of shit. No way do you sneak up on a doe close enough to get a choke on

If he said he choked a wounded deer in death throes after a shot rather than cutting its neck to finish it off then I’d have believed that, but not this crock of shit

also what kind of able bodied pussy man uses a crossbow? What a bitch. They’re for the elderly and handicapped. Use an upright bow if you want to hunt archery season or stick to gun season with the casuals.

<PlusJuan>

what?

to hunt is by nature to bring home food

he did that. successful hunt, returned home.

what tribe says
no, this was killed wrong.

stop with these sport hunter ethics , its meat harvesting
not harvesting means no food.
to do that to your family "hypothetical here" would be the absolutely unforgivable thing here

He didnt choke no fucking deer out...

Anyone who's ever hunted knows this is next to impossible... And down right stupid as fuck

My comment wasnt about the kill it was about going into the woods to hunt with a crossbow with a taped on scope...highly unethical..

Killing something to eat it is fine and acceptable...but doing it through retardation isnt...should have his licence pulled for this story ..imagine admitting you came with a shit taped scope setup..any game warden who isnt likely his cousin would of gave him shit...

If he gets beat or choked out in competition its not from Karma...its from a better competitor. Karma doesn't pay someone back for killing an animal for food.

I guess the fighter pay is even worse than posts on this site make out if UFC athletes have to choke out wild animals to eat! :p

When I heard he choked out a doe I assumed it was attacking him or rabid or something

What a dumbfuck (as if we all didn't know that) - probably not true.. but that's still a fucked up thought. Choking an animal to death instead of just shooting it and finishing it quickly. Fuck this clown.

It's bullshit
The guy said he dreamed of doing that 5 years ago in TUF Cormier vs Miocic and now he is saying he did it

izzy manifested this

He has told the deer story for a few years
if you can find the clip of him foreshadowing.. id happily watch/laugh
w98z6pd2ss831.jpg

See, it's possible. Luke believed he could choke out an entire horse, then squeeze it into a bottle.

Back