• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bryce Mitchell: I choked a doe to death in hunt - with help from MMA coach on phone

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

"Not like the biggest doe ever, but definitely not a small one. I was hunting with a crossbow and I had my scope electrical taped on there. I guess when I got out to the woods the tape wiggled loose
and I was shooting and missing. I’m not kidding, because my scope was taped on."

"I called the doe in for like two and a half hours. It fell asleep, and I took a shot and I missed. I just climbed down the deer stand and I said I’m going to try to get my hands on it. I waited till
it went back to sleep and I went real quiet down the deer stand and I was like, ‘Fuck it, I’m going to do it.’ Before I slid the choke in, I texted my coach and I told him to help. How I slid my left arm in and
proceeded to choke it to death."

<Huh2>

As an ethical hunter, F that.

Everything about that story is garbage, true or not.

Going out with broken optics taped on shows you've got zero fucking thought about a clean, quick kill. That alone is just a recipe for maiming.

A deer? What a pussy

This is how I get my burgers
MV5BNGViMzk0YTgtZDYwNS00NWUzLTgyNWQtMDAyZGUwZTBjZWM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDU5NDcxNw@@._V1_.jpg

I've lived in bumfuck Texas and Alabama most of my old life. The only believable part of this story is the dumb beginning:
"Not like the biggest doe ever, but definitely not a small one. I was hunting with a crossbow and I had my scope electrical taped on there. I guess when I got out to the woods the tape wiggled loose
and I was shooting and missing. I’m not kidding, because my scope was taped on."
NOBODY hunts with a crossbow. But I believe this dipshit was. Especially with his scope halfass attached.

"I called the doe in for like two and a half hours. It fell asleep, and I took a shot and I missed. I just climbed down the deer stand and I said I’m going to try to get my hands on it. I waited till
it went back to sleep and I went real quiet down the deer stand and I was like, ‘Fuck it, I’m going to do it.’ Before I slid the choke in, I texted my coach and I told him to help. How I slid my left arm in and
proceeded to choke it to death."
None of that happened.

I've lived in bumfuck Texas and Alabama most of my old life. The only believable part of this story is the dumb beginning:

NOBODY hunts with a crossbow. But I believe this dipshit was. Especially with his scope halfass attached.

None of that happened.
Of course people hunt with crossbows. That’s actually crazy talk. Other than that, yep.

<{cruzshake}>

Register me on team
"That shit didn't happen"

I have deer that live on and around my property. About a dozen or so.

And I live in a busy-ish area. So these deer are much more acclimated to loud noises than bumfuck nowhere deer in rural Kentucky, Oklahoma or Missouri or whatever redneck ass place Bryce lives.

Unless the deer is badly injured or trapped you ain't sneaking up on a fucking deer and catching it with your bare hands. Their entire existence is based on thousands of years of being easily spooked and running away from shit.

Back