Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

as a west coaster on the east coast I experienced harrasment for existing I called the guy out on it and suplexed his ass in the street when he started getting in my face with his hands. The keys were still in his car and it was running, I could have just drove off with it if I wanted. The idea that you are tough because you believe yourself to be inherently superior based on your ethnicity is just stupid.
<Neil01><Neil01>
<Neil01><Neil01>

yeah, I'll actually go into this one a bit. Sure, some A-hole will come along that can explain the nuance of every nook and cranny of the east coast accent but on some, 'are you chinese or are you japanese,' level they all sound similar to the west coasters ears and it comes with an unconscious embedded association which is the gangster film. It's an unconscious embedded trigger. So, it doesn't really matter if it's a Boston accent or a Jersey accent you're gonna get the positive or negative association on some level. It also comes with some implied street cred and a certain level of 'otherness' which solicits a cultural sensitivity response.

The cultural sensitivity response often lends the 'other' with a degree of leeway when it comes to pulling all types of bullshit as it carries implied mystical properties, like that 'street cred.' In short people exploit that shit to be fucking douchebags constantly and its not just east coasters either. Think Yoga gurus and magical fucking ninja's and shit, they're all suckling from the same teet.

Last edited:
yeah, I'll actually go into this one a bit. Sure, some A-hole will come along that can explain the nuance of every nook and cranny of the east coast accent but on some, 'are you chinese or are you japanese,' level they all sound similar to the west coasters ears and it comes with an unconscious embedded association which is the gangster film. It's an unconscious embedded trigger. So, it doesn't really matter if it's a Boston accent or a Jersey accent you're gonna get the positive or negative association on some level. It also comes with some implied street cred and a certain level of 'otherness' which solicits a cultural sensitivity response.

The cultural sensitivity response often lends the 'other' with a degree of leeway when it comes to pulling all types of bullshit as it carries implied mystical properties, like that 'street cred.' In short people exploit that shit to be fucking douchebags constantly and its not just east coasters either. Think Yoga gurus and magical fucking ninja's and shit, they're are suckling from the same teet.
I'm Laotian.

AOwqqfz.gif

I'm Laotian.

AOwqqfz.gif
Right, King of the Hill is a good example. Cultural sensitivity doesn't even register to Hank Hill it's just some weird bullshit that Peggy thinks she's an expert in which allows some weirdos to ruin Hanks lawn because Peggy found a chicken bone.

Right, and Kahn expects cultural sensitivity from everyone but he's the most culturally insensitive person on the show other than Hanks Dad.

So I’m assuming Mr. Callens handlers got a hold of him before the rape cast. Good on him, that would’ve been a shit show.

Daily reminder that some women you've never met making a claim about a man that doesnt mean it's TRUE. Doesnt mean its false either of course.

He doesnt seem the rape type to me.

And offering a wannabe comedian some stage time for some topy top isnt rape either

Daily reminder that some women you've never met making a claim about a man that doesnt mean it's TRUE. Doesnt mean its false either of course.

He doesnt seem the rape type to me.

And offering a wannabe comedian some stage time for some topy top isnt rape either
I don’t know, he may very well be innocent I’m not going to judge until all if not some evidence comes out. But given how he acts on his many platforms aside from comedy in the form of podcasts, dudes pretty creepy and there is a lot of material out there on him.

I don’t know, he may very well be innocent I’m not going to judge until all if not some evidence comes out. But given how he acts on his many platforms aside from comedy in the form of podcasts, dudes pretty creepy and there is a lot of material out there on him.
Dude is always so pompous and thinks he’s got answers for everything. He definitely has that creeper vibe.

I feel like watching jersey shore for some reason

Yup, and I hate it how they get all this positive attention for coming forward 20 years later.

If this were true she should have reported it immediately. The police could've investigated. It's hard enough to catch a rapist, but it nearly impossible 20 years later when all the evidence is gone and nobody remembers timelines and shit.

Yeah yeah, I know, I know. "It's hard and I was crying and I just wanted it to be over so I didn't go to the police"

Well guess what? I'm sure it was hard but that makes you weak and selfish. Because if he is a rapist then he could've been raping other girls for 20 years because you didn't have the courage to try and stop him.

If we really want to empower women then we need to start a #reportimmediately campaign. Because nobody is going to believe you 2 decades from now and you're just hurting the credibility of other rape victims.

Let's start praising women who are really brave and who go to the cops right away, and start shaming those who wait years and allow others to be raped.
We need like a sex waiver

You're about to bone they need an app where both parties accept and such.

Really sucks that has to happen but especially for celebrities. I would want the girl to say on a recorded video feed she consents, if I was famous.

That doesn't seem like Bryan at all. Seems like more of a Joey Diaz move. And Uncle Joey has actually admitted to doing that and it was "resurfaced" after one of Rogan's controversies lately. It almost seems like there's a coordinated effort to take down Rogan and his crew. I suspect that maybe that accuser heard that about Joey and just made that up about Bryan. I'm not a CT guy and I don't know if this is the case for sure, but I am starting to suspect...

We need like a sex waiver

You're about to bone they need an app where both parties accept and such.

Really sucks that has to happen but especially for celebrities. I would want the girl to say on a recorded video feed she consents, if I was famous.
Chappelle was ahead of the game as usual...

VacantSilentBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Bryan Callen seems to know more about MMA than Brendan Schaub.
100%. Similar to Joe, Bryan is a guy who's studied martial arts his entire life, is well versed in various disciplines, both striking and grappling. Nothing against Schaub, but he was a BIG, strong, athletic guy who almost played in the NFL based off of athleticism alone, so he was able to study martial arts for a few years and then compete at the highest levels, but he didn't have the same depth of knowledge as a lifelong martial artist. I can't find the footage on YouTube anymore, but there was some footage of him coaching Cat Zingano and he was actually giving her good advice and she was taking it well. Same with Joe, he's worked with GSP and Joe had FAR superior kicking techniques and GSP was actually in awe of him.

100%. Similar to Joe, Bryan is a guy who's studied martial arts his entire life, is well versed in various disciplines, both striking and grappling. Nothing against Schaub, but he was a BIG, strong, athletic guy who almost played in the NFL based off of athleticism alone, so he was able to study martial arts for a few years and then compete at the highest levels, but he didn't have the same depth of knowledge as a lifelong martial artist. I can't find the footage on YouTube anymore, but there was some footage of him coaching Cat Zingano and he was actually giving her good advice and she was taking it well. Same with Joe, he's worked with GSP and Joe had FAR superior kicking techniques and GSP was actually in awe of him.

Ha ha there ya go, i didn't actually know Callen had trained. I can't listen to the Fighter and the Kid but on the fight companion podcasts he seems to know his stuff.

Back