Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Don't watch anything he does but if someone has accusations against him then prove it in court. Doesn't affect me in the slightest... We've gone from "innocent untill proven guilty" to "once an accusation is made, ones guilty without proof or even details of the accusation" in a very short amount of time...

There's always been people that will hear something and accept it as fact and also those that will hear something and consider it. This is the clickbait era.

Ami Schumer says there are a number of allegations? Oh dear, he'd better seek out Russell Simmons.

That honestly sounds like some shit you made up.

If I move to a specific area and I get the sense that people feel intimidated by me you better believe I'm going to use that to my advantage.

It's not their fault that west coasters are complete pussies (are they? I have no idea, I'm just going off of what you said).

Furthermore just because someone acts a certain way doesn't mean they are a rapist.
Yes, I did just make that up and I did it to describe a cultural phenomena where the west coast progressed culturally when the rest of the country was decades behind. The notion that prejudice and racism is wrong and thus taboo gained a very strong foothold on the west coast by the 1970's about 20 or 30 years ahead of most of the country. That taboo didn't exist in places where being racist and homophobic was considered the correct and natural order so people from those areas hold no taboos towards insensitive towards the otherness of different people. They only comprehend those taboos within their preexisting framework which is, "being a pussy" and they confirm the bias by being a douchebag and explaining and rationalizing it by the same taboo they disregard where if you call them out on it it is because you are culturally insensitive towards them. It is complete and utter douche baggery and I've seen it go unchecked for decades because people are morons that don't even comprehend that the fuck is happening.

Yes, I did just make that up and I did it to describe a cultural phenomena where the west coast progressed culturally when the rest of the country was decades behind. The notion that prejudice and racism is wrong and thus taboo gained a very strong foothold on the west coast by the 1970's about 20 or 30 years ahead of most of the country. That taboo didn't exist in places where being racist and homophobic was considered the correct and natural order so people from those areas hold no taboos towards the otherness of different people. They only comprehend those taboos within their preexisting framework which is, "being a pussy" and they confirm the bias by being a douchebag and explaining and rationalizing it by the same taboo they disregard. It is complete and utter douche baggery and I've seen it go unchecked for decades because people are morons that don't even comprehend that the fuck is happening.
Typical uppity cali attitude right here. No wonder you guys get punked out by those east coast Guido's.

Cali lead the way for anti racism and equal rights? Lofl, I guess you never heard of the civil war. You know the one where 600,000 people were killed in action to settle the dispute of "all men are created equal."

Cali think they lead the way in civil rights because they expect people to feel bad about past events and they expect people to feel bad because they don't want to use the 150 different ways to just say "hey that guy over there is a queer."

You seem intimidated by east coast italians.
as a west coaster on the east coast I experienced harrasment for existing I called the guy out on it and suplexed his ass in the street when he started getting in my face with his hands. The keys were still in his car and it was running, I could have just drove off with it if I wanted. The idea that you are tough because you believe yourself to be inherently superior based on your ethnicity is just stupid.

Typical uppity cali attitude right here. No wonder you guys get punked out by those east coast Guido's.

Cali lead the way for anti racism and equal rights? Lofl, I guess you never heard of the civil war. You know the one where 600,000 people were killed in action to settle the dispute of "all men are created equal."

Cali think they lead the way in civil rights because they expect people to feel bad about past events and they expect people to feel bad because they don't want to use the 150 different ways to just say "hey that guy over there is a queer."
It's the same type of bullshit but a different brand when it comes to Asians who pretend they can't speak english to 'win' a social interaction but speak just enough english to pretend all their bullshit is mystical and that you need to be respectful of their culture. It's a complete and totally exploitative douchebag move.

as a west coaster on the east coast I experiencted harrasment for existing I called the guy out on it and suplexed his ass in the street when he started getting in my face with his hands. The keys were still in his car and it was running, I could have just drove off with it if I wanted. The idea that you are tough because you believe yourself to be inherently superior based on your ethnicity is just stupid.

I believe you

I guess you're just going to misinterpret everything I say to meet your agenda.

A taboo took hold culturally on the west coast before other parts of the country. It's just what happened. The taboo was that overt racism was wrong which also entailed cultural insensitivity.

People that meet the criteria of 'otherness' often exploit this taboo and that is what I'm talking about.

People will play up their 'otherness' when it suits them to 'win' social interactions, in their minds because it worked it is therefore socially acceptable. The long standing issue is people have, for decades, been oblivious to how this functions at a structural level. It's almost as if when you spell it out for people, they so much refuse to see it that they will make up ridiculous arguments to remain oblivious. It's moronic.

The idea that racism is wrong was predominantly spread through television produced in a cultural climate where that idea had already taken hold. In the 70's on the west coast. It is what it is man.
600x600bb-85.jpg

You’d be surprised man, there are a lot of smart people on here (and it’s kind of ironic you used the wrong “it’s” ha ha)

I wouldn't be surprised. There's no way that sherdog is known for intelligence or thoughtful consideration. In no corner of the internet is that the case.

But yeah I definitely had a chuckle about it's.
<45><45><45>

anywho... I hope the accusations are false and it's just a big misunderstanding as Bryan Cullen is the only comedian out of the Rogan's circle I actually find funny.

Ten minute podcast is comedy gold.

Sad that it's been removed after 2/3 of the hosts got cancelled

The idea that racism is wrong was predominantly spread through television produced in a cultural climate where that idea had already taken hold. In the 70's on the west coast. It is what it is man.
600x600bb-85.jpg
Predominantly spread through television? By the time television was invented these ideals were already spread nation wide. Nice try though.
I suppose its possible that hollywood pushed these ideals but claiming that these things were birthed in California? LOL! You can argue that most of these ideals were birthed in Europe with the enlightenment.

Predominantly spread through television? By the time television was invented these ideals were already spread nation wide. Nice try though.
I suppose its possible that hollywood pushed these ideals but claiming that these things were birthed in California? LOL! You can argue that most of these ideals were birthed in Europe with the enlightenment.
ahh ok I think I see what you're reacting to.

Ok, hear me out. Sure everyone read about the civil rights movement in the news papars but that kind of shit doesn't really and truly change people that already grew up in something, I mean it does, but not to the same extant it changes the next generation that grew up in it from the get go that grew up watching media that reflected those ideals.

Ok, that's to address your focus. What I am talking about is how the social atmosphere in the west coast in the 90's and 2000's was different than the east coast. Culturally there was differences on the west coast where there is a pretty consistent taboo that had been in place for decades about being culturally sensitive and a corresponding fear of being culturally insensitive this was mixed with a sort of laid back attitude and tied into a certain style of bragging about how you know about other cultures or whatever. The further you go outside of being considered 'white' the more leeway you get in being culturally insensitive, something heavily exploited by the 'east coast douchebag'.

Examples of this in comedy usually center around who is able to tell race jokes or not and if you have sufficiently registered as 'other' enough to be able to slide under the radar. The movie The Karate Kid is a great example of when ones otherness has failed to allow you to act like a douchebag and replacing that otherness with one that will allow it to succesdfully function, in the Karate Kid that otherness is Karate. So, one might get into something like Karate or Tai kwon Do in the 80's to be able to justify being a douchebag which also explains shitty tattoos written in an Asian script, it's douchey. That's why when I see the Rogan circle of comedians I tend to think they are douchey, with Bryan Callen by far being the best of the bunch, and I'll include Tod Philips in that too. The way they frame things is based around a douchey straightman with the clown as a baffoonish foil, Bryan Callen is both Douchey and clownish which is why I find him by far the best out of his circle. It's a lower tier of comedy than greats in the role of the clown that play with the shit I'm talking about like Danny McBride and Sasha Baron Cohen.

On the east coast I only experienced that sort of thing among the uppity class people. While, the majority had being a loud mouth and culturally insensitive tied into a bunch of their slang colloquilisms that are intended to be dissmisive of any one that questions their authority. It's simply a different social game and when you transplant that person onto the west coast they often exploit the fact they can present themselves as culturally 'other' enough to shame the west coaster who has ingrained cultural sensitivity by triggering that taboo in them when it helped them dominate a social interaction. When their 'otherness' meets an impass they will conveniently associate themselves with an otherness that continues to function, Joe Rogan is probably the best current example of this because that's his schtick, being the most evolved douchebag of the 21st century. Those same people will play up the sympathy role too when it is convenient. It's just douchey is what it is but people that pull that shit have it set in their mind that, that is what a "real man" is about. It's stupid as fuck and while it has been effective in the past I'm also critical of the structural mechanisms that have allowed it to function. It's been plain as day to me for decades and is synonamous with the word 'douchebag' for me.

It's not an east coast west coast thing it's just a douchebag thing.

Last edited:
The east coast douchebag trope often plays out when a east coaster comes out west and they play into the guido mafioso tough guy trope as it exists in the minds of west coasters. They sense an inherent fear of the mafia that they use as leverage for getting their way in social interactions and then they also play on the west coasters fear of being culturally insensitive or prejudiced all the while they feel entitled to being culturally insensitive and prejudiced of others. They play this up as being 'a real man,' but really it's just a very douchey double standard they are exploiting to gain more clout in an ends justify the means type scenario.
{<huh}{<huh}
{<huh}{<huh}

Yes, I did just make that up and I did it to describe a cultural phenomena where the west coast progressed culturally when the rest of the country was decades behind. The notion that prejudice and racism is wrong and thus taboo gained a very strong foothold on the west coast by the 1970's about 20 or 30 years ahead of most of the country. That taboo didn't exist in places where being racist and homophobic was considered the correct and natural order so people from those areas hold no taboos towards insensitive towards the otherness of different people. They only comprehend those taboos within their preexisting framework which is, "being a pussy" and they confirm the bias by being a douchebag and explaining and rationalizing it by the same taboo they disregard where if you call them out on it it is because you are culturally insensitive towards them. It is complete and utter douche baggery and I've seen it go unchecked for decades because people are morons that don't even comprehend that the fuck is happening.
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back