Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Ha ha there ya go, i didn't actually know Callen had trained. I can't listen to the Fighter and the Kid but on the fight companion podcasts he seems to know his stuff.
Guy wrestled in high school(allegedly), trained in tkd(allegedly), boxes regularly, had a blue belt from renzo decades ago, and moves like a dancer. I respect Callen's grasp of mma. He also has a degree in history and his father works for the CIA. I only listened to tfatk when Schaub is away. Stopped listening when they threw D'Elia under the bus.

Chappelle was ahead of the game as usual...

VacantSilentBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Was that chick on The Office? This skit is more relevant now than ever.

Was that chick on The Office? This skit is more relevant now than ever.
Parks and Rec. I think

Almost all of sketches on The Chappelle show has relevance in today’s social climate. It was ahead of its time.

It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

And I don't even like Brian callen
that's fucking retarded dude you're living in a god damned bubble

Some of the stuff he has been accused of sounds pretty funny tbh. Allegations he was just in his underwear, or wearing a gross speedo lol. I hope i never become famous.

Dude is always so pompous and thinks he’s got answers for everything. He definitely has that creeper vibe.

Yeah I guess so. I know some creepy mofos that would pass the eye test and have a good guy vibe. Works both ways, but majority of the time its creepville.

That doesn't seem like Bryan at all. Seems like more of a Joey Diaz move. And Uncle Joey has actually admitted to doing that and it was "resurfaced" after one of Rogan's controversies lately. It almost seems like there's a coordinated effort to take down Rogan and his crew. I suspect that maybe that accuser heard that about Joey and just made that up about Bryan. I'm not a CT guy and I don't know if this is the case for sure, but I am starting to suspect...
Right, it's like the target is doucheyness itself and Rogan and his crew are kinda douchey as it's just part of their shtick. For the most part guys like Bryan and Rogan have evolved it from the prototypical 80's douchebag people think of in their mind when the word "douchebag" comes up but not Joey Diaz their association with guys like him and D'elia made them targets as culture itself is changing in regards to doucheyness.

I mean just think if German-Americans pulled the same bullshit Italian-Americans do they'd be fucking crucified. Italian-American's have been exploiting this loophole for fucking decades where they get white privileges and minority privileges that no other group really gets. This we feel entitled to every possible and even contradictory privilege bullshit produced a lot of entitled douchebags and their crew is getting the heat for that.

Last edited:
go check out the reddit comments on the callen situation. Its almost unanimous on the women's side. Its so obvious that they only push one side of the issue. Reddit sucks

It's a cardinal rule for me that I won't fuck a girl with a boyfriend.

They are split in two parts, the part that wants it, if they do, and the part that feels guilty and blames you for making them feel bad and that part can easily switch the narrative to taking advantage of them. It's when you see them get ambiguous where they can spin the narrative each way depending on how they feel that's the giant red flag for me.

Yes, I did just make that up and I did it to describe a cultural phenomena where the west coast progressed culturally when the rest of the country was decades behind. The notion that prejudice and racism is wrong and thus taboo gained a very strong foothold on the west coast by the 1970's about 20 or 30 years ahead of most of the country. That taboo didn't exist in places where being racist and homophobic was considered the correct and natural order so people from those areas hold no taboos towards insensitive towards the otherness of different people. They only comprehend those taboos within their preexisting framework which is, "being a pussy" and they confirm the bias by being a douchebag and explaining and rationalizing it by the same taboo they disregard where if you call them out on it it is because you are culturally insensitive towards them. It is complete and utter douche baggery and I've seen it go unchecked for decades because people are morons that don't even comprehend that the fuck is happening.

I know that World War Two really broke the back of white colonialism; both in public perception and in a literal sense that Europeans were driven out of large swaths of Asia and Africa, but I don’t know much about the history of California in particular. Before the 1970s I’m aware that San Fran was hippie central, I imagine the flower child movement out west also has something to do with the way the culture grew after the 60s?

Back