Bruce Buffer Needs To Keep His Mitts Off The Fighters Pre-Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I guess its an unpopular opinion to like Buffer and Rogan....... I also miss the Michael Jordan of commentating........ Mike Goldberg.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve seen on sherdog is the idea that the ufc has better announcers than buffer. Bruce is far and away the best we have and we should appreciate him.
He is annoying. I always mute when he is introducing

The whole viewing experience of being a UFC fan is awful. You have to listen to the least funny man who ever lived, Joe Rogan. The most over the top fight announcer in Bruce Buffer.

Just overall it's an embarrassing product ti admit you are a fan of. I specifically avoid watching UFC fights around my Mrs because she absolutely slaughters me.
Lol this post is embarrassing

They would kick him to the curb in an instant if they could afford Big Bro Michael

big bros voice is shot, he can barely say let’s get ready to rumble nowadays. Bruce Buff is second only to the crazy lady from pride as far as MMA announcers go.

You nee
He just gets way to close and begs for a fist bump. Chandler looked pretty natural doing it but Aloe Vera seemed distracted by Buff and offered an awkward fist just to get him to leave. Bruce should just stay put and announce the fighters not try and be part of the show!
You need to shut your whore mouth, worship the jacket, and pray he never reads this or he'll do a 360 on yer mom.

Sorry the motherfucker has this thing called "personality" and "entertainment value" in the sports and entertainment industry.

Personally, it's a part of the UFC experience. Other ring announcers are tight ass squares without any value. (SCREAMING PRIDE LADY GETS A FREE PASS) The Buff is SELLING the moment, and it won't be the same when he's gone... Plus it's how I know to be in the kitchen grabbing two beers while all the idiots watching yell along in drunken harmony. Why people hate such a thing is beyond me..... as for the fist bump, they should be sucking his dick for the intro. I say a little fist bump is a small price to pay to get introduced by teh Buff.

Last edited:
I can’t agree with the whole premise of the thread. I personally prefer Martinez. But Buffer does his thing. The fighters know he’s fishing for love. But, if you’re in the zone. The man just introduces you and moves on.

He just gets way to close and begs for a fist bump. Chandler looked pretty natural doing it but Aloe Vera seemed distracted by Buff and offered an awkward fist just to get him to leave. Bruce should just stay put and announce the fighters not try and be part of the show!
I would do straight up leave him hanging lol

The most ridiculous thing I’ve seen on sherdog is the idea that the ufc has better announcers than buffer. Bruce is far and away the best we have and we should appreciate him.
I respect his success and I guess that due to his name value and brand, you can argue that he is objectively good at what he does. With that said, I'll take Martinez over Buffer any day of the week. I have no ill will towards Buffer, but was never a fan of his for his voice or personality. I can't say my opinion is significant though -- he is incredibly beloved and runs many successful business operations.

Except when I want the main event to start, get up to take a shit, go get some food, come back and he's still droning on.

He's good and all, just want it a shorter.

If we want to add spectacle, I think we should bring back music prior to the main event.

I don't give a fuck what the purists think, I like fighting and I like music. How about we cut Buffer's 30 minute main event announcement down to 2 minutes and bring out a band to get us pumped up.

Of course, although I can’t help but feel like I have absolutely nothing in common with someone who prefers Martinez

I dont mind him, I suppose hes more boring then bruce

I more or less like Bruce, but dont care too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back