Bruce Buffer Needs To Keep His Mitts Off The Fighters Pre-Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to very recently say the same thing about missing Goldie, but then I've been watching early Zuffa UFC events (from 04' to right at the end of 07' now, plan on watching them all) and watching all those events again I must say Goldberg is the biggest goof/clown of them all. Glad he's gone now that I don't have the nostalgia goggles on any more.
No you didnt. Stop lying to give your opinion more validity.

The whole viewing experience of being a UFC fan is awful. You have to listen to the least funny man who ever lived, Joe Rogan. The most over the top fight announcer in Bruce Buffer.

Just overall it's an embarrassing product ti admit you are a fan of. I specifically avoid watching UFC fights around my Mrs because she absolutely slaughters me.
Beta

Buffer needs to stop getting in the fighters' faces. He gets way too close and it's obvious that he's fishing for fist bumps. He's the announcer, not their "bro".

Cringe AF.

Do you have any idea what a fucking gangster Buffer is outside of the Octagon? This dude swims in top shelf pussy, has traded blows with UFC fighters and regularly wins high stakes poker tournaments. He's legit and can do whatever the fuck he wants with the announcing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back