Bruce Buffer Needs To Keep His Mitts Off The Fighters Pre-Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole viewing experience of being a UFC fan is awful. You have to listen to the least funny man who ever lived, Joe Rogan. The most over the top fight announcer in Bruce Buffer.

Just overall it's an embarrassing product ti admit you are a fan of. I specifically avoid watching UFC fights around my Mrs because she absolutely slaughters me.

He rode his long lost brothers coat tales to a career as an announcer even thou he has the shittiest voice ever. The UFC is the only place that has even given this guy a job. if he hadnt found out Michael Buffer was his brother he'd be selling car insurance. And they kept this goof over Goldie? Fuck the UFC.

I thought the same thing when he socked chandlers fist real hard to show that he is also manly or whatever. What an idiotic thing to do.

The old douche claims that he went at it with Frank Trigg in a elevator. What a clown. I don’t mind his announcing and I know that I will never be as famous or successful as him( good for him, tbh). But still..... he’s a fake abs clown.

I thought the same thing when he socked chandlers fist real hard to show that he is also manly or whatever. What an idiotic thing to do.
It was clown college for sure. He needs to have a talking to before he accidently hurts a fighter of some fluky shit happens.

They would kick him to the curb in an instant if they could afford Big Bro Michael

Maybe....I don't have a dog in that fight. I don't really like or dislike Buffer; he just is what he is.

But "what he is" is a sideshow attraction that's part of the bigger show in his own right. People complaining about him "making it about him" are missing the point that when he's announcing, he's putting on a paid performance...in that moment, it actually is about him. By design.

If you want it all to be about the fighters, and wish he were more background, ok, cool...I can roll with that attitude. But that's clearly not what the people putting on the show want...he's just doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back