Bruce Buffer Needs To Keep His Mitts Off The Fighters Pre-Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Buffer is a small but important part of the UFC and I don't know if I could enjoy it as much without him, and a lot of these guys are hating because it's the cool thing to do on Sherdog inc. Go watch bellator or one with the pussy voiced announcers

I totally agree with this. He wasn’t always like this, but it feels like the bigger the spotlight has gotten for the sport, the more he feels compelled to be a part of it. Meanwhile, while jumping around and trying to fist-bump the fighters, he screws up basic stuff, like last night announcing Michael Chandler being from California while an on-screen graphic showed Florida.
Wait. Chandler is from missouruh.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve seen on sherdog is the idea that the ufc has better announcers than buffer. Bruce is far and away the best we have and we should appreciate him.

Buffer stinks, I watched the last card with the sound off with a music mix on in the background, felt much better.

The whole UFC production machine is so corny it gives me nausea..

The whole viewing experience of being a UFC fan is awful. You have to listen to the least funny man who ever lived, Joe Rogan. The most over the top fight announcer in Bruce Buffer.

Just overall it's an embarrassing product ti admit you are a fan of. I specifically avoid watching UFC fights around my Mrs because she absolutely slaughters me.

Exactly this, it's embarrassing

You know, I've always wondered who initiates the bump. I always assumed it was the fighters maybe because one time Buffer did it to a fighter he's close with but now it seems like every fighter does it. Sometimes it looks like they're trying to include themselves in the gang. Similar to when fighters give off that "I'm buddies with the boss" energy at the weigh ins with Dana.

Also, why does he get in the face of some fighters and scream their introduction to them? He's supposed to introduce them to the audience not to the fighter to get pumped by hearing their own name.

Jeez there’s some sandy vaginas in this thread. Go sit in the bath ladies, get that grit cleaned out.

Pleases me immensely that none of the lil anti-Buffer, anti-Joe, anti-Dana, anti-women, anti-UFCism crowd will ever get their way... least till the respective individuals decide to move on...

Can't stand Buffer, would like him much more if he announced the same but didn't do all the jumping around getting in the fighters faces stuff.

He should just stand in the center of the cage not get right up close to the fighters faces. With somebody would just sock him in the face when he does that.

Bruce Buffer bless. He knows a nice piece of ass when he sees it.

He just gets way to close and begs for a fist bump. Chandler looked pretty natural doing it but Aloe Vera seemed distracted by Buff and offered an awkward fist just to get him to leave. Bruce should just stay put and announce the fighters not try and be part of the show!

Try and be part of the show? He has been a part of the show for a long ass time. You ever hear a whole crowd of fans screaming his tag lines along with him? Sometimes not even English speaking locations.

Thread sucks, like really sucks. Shitty take. Nobody is forcing a fighter to stand in front of Buffer and fist bump him, anyways.

There’s actually people who prefer Joe Martinez’ cringeworthy “are you ready?” routine...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back