Broken foot excuse waaaaay later are you kidding me

¿

• Total voters
giphy.gif

I accept your surrender

Are you sjb1888's brother by any chance?

That's why I mentioned Scotland

how small of a country do you think Scotland is ya fucking moron?

Also you dont get to accept anyones surrender after Ive already accepted yours. Just accept your defeat like a good little bitch

Prove he has a broken foot you toothless cunt lol

When did conor last win?

Uhhhmmm

Hmm

No...

Ah! Alvarez! Thats it.

as usual he fought whilst injured. Doesnt say it played any effect on the result, just that it was why his footwork wasnt as good as it usually is(which a lot of people noticed) and yet people still bitch and moan

get a life ya losers
The guy never pulled out, never missed weight, and fought short notice multiple times. He has never made excuses for any of his loses. But apparently it’s impossible for him to have an injury even though he looked slow and heavy on his feet the whole fight. Would it have made a difference? Probably not but it still didn’t help him.

Sherdog gonna sherdog.

prove he doesnt ya inbred cunt

Ah ok!

There is no medical evidence been disclosed

He was walking fine before, during and After

Just as well you're typing, because I could never understand your spastic accent, scumbag lol

What a wimp letting a broken foot get to him like that. Wonder what his excuse will be next time.

Ah ok!

There is no medical evidence been disclosed

He was walking fine before, during and After

Just as well you're typing, because I could never understand your spastic accent, scumbag lol
thank god you dont work in crime scene investigations ya fucking muppet lol

"but he was walking dur dur durrrrr"

get fucked ya hillbilly.... go fuck your mum

Dude chill your gonna get banned... just dont post in Conor threads damn
I think its obvious I was just mimicking his post

or at least I thought it was lol.... maybe I should edit it :p

Thats like his reason for being here.
Ive been mostly in the war room for months. Conor is rarely mentioned

so no... try again

Ive been mostly in the war room for months. Conor is rarely mentioned

so no... try again
War room? Dont you like fun?

Conor aint won a fight since 1993. You should prob focus on a guy who got a good run going,or better yet just switch sides and join the papahka world order. We always accept new recruits.

thank god you dont work in crime scene investigations ya fucking muppet lol

"but he was walking dur dur durrrrr"

get fucked ya hillbilly.... go fuck your mum

Hillbilly? He's Irish, Monkey, which means he's basically your more civilized cousin. The Scots are actually the hillbillies in this scenario: the descendants of Irish hillbillies that raped a bunch of poor unfortunate Picts.

Hillbilly? He's Irish, Monkey, which means he's basically your more civilized cousin. The Scots are actually the hillbillies in this scenario: the descendants of Irish hillbillies that raped a bunch of poor unfortunate Picts.
civilised? Are you on drugs?

Back