Broken foot excuse waaaaay later are you kidding me

¿

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I've never seen anything like this before

Just saw that too lol, next he is going to talk about his depression.

Reminds me of Tito Ortiz fractured skull excuse

It's all good though I enjoy watching fighters crash and burn 100x more than I enjoy watching their rise to the top. If only my ex would crash like Conor is crashing.

Lmao Conor is desperate. He should stfu and get a fight booked. Winning fights gets you a rematch faster than talking..... Unless you are Con.... wait.

You should make a stupid ass thread about it, TS!

as usual he fought whilst injured. Doesnt say it played any effect on the result, just that it was why his footwork wasnt as good as it usually is(which a lot of people noticed) and yet people still bitch and moan

get a life ya losers

Please let this dude fight Khabib as soon as he is able to. Wash/Rinse/Repeat

<Fedor23>
Lol I think Conor's just trolling, and his fanboys are actually gonna take it as a valid excuse as to why he got dominated, but he probably intended that to happen.

If his foot was actually broken he would have posted dated x-rays.

as usual he fought whilst injured. Doesnt say it played any effect on the result, just that it was why his footwork wasnt as good as it usually is(which a lot of people noticed) and yet people still bitch and moan

get a life ya losers

You're the loser for believing the guy had a broken foot lol

Soon it’s gonna be too much coke n fornication didn’t allow him to train properly

get a life ya losers

This is true. Conor has fought injured before woth stuff most people pull out with.

People see excuses ... when its just more of an explanation. He accepts he lost and Khabib was better than night.

...who? Who are you guys babbling about? Me? My feet are fine.

People see excuses ... when its just more of an explanation. He accepts he lost and Khabib was better than night.

mmm not when you keep citing reasons you lost outside of getting your ass kicked.

If you're not fit to fight, don't step in the cage.

There are videos of him jumping around and kicking shit in the open workouts prior to Khabib's fight.

The man is full of shit

Back