Broken foot excuse waaaaay later are you kidding me

¿

• Total voters
I feel like he's smarter usually about excuses and makes them through his coach or others around him. That way he didnt specifically say it. Maybe no one is supporting him in that way so he needs to make his own excuses at the moment. I think any way to cause doubt about the first fight and how definitive it was makes sense right now.

Conor was testing Khabib to see if he handled victory with grace. Khabib failed so Conor dropped the bomb that it was virtually meaningless.

The Conman is trying to say he had a broken foot? I should think there would be at least 1 picture out there with him having a cast on, don't you?

You're the loser for believing the guy had a broken foot lol
anytime he's claimed an injury in the past he has actually been injured. So I see no reason to not believe him

but you just keep being a loser, loser

It's all good though I enjoy watching fighters crash and burn 100x more than I enjoy watching their rise to the top. If only my ex would crash like Conor is crashing.
Louis is back?!
<DCWhoa>

There are videos of him jumping around and kicking shit in the open workouts prior to Khabib's fight.

The man is full of shit
yeah, that shit looks kinda desperate and sad really

It's cool he just totally forgot his foot was broken, happens all the time.

fighters can't win talking about injuries

HOW they talk about injuries and WHEN they say it matters a little bit, but it still never looks good

fair or unfair. that is the way it is.

anytime he's claimed an injury in the past he has actually been injured. So I see no reason to not believe him

but you just keep being a loser, loser

Lol

So he had a broken foot hahahaha

How do you know all his injuries were legit?

Are you his fucking doctor? Lol

What a retard guys!

Lol

So he had a broken foot hahahaha

How do you know all his injuries were legit?

Are you his fucking doctor? Lol

What a retard guys!
because there is video footage of him receiving treatment for all his other injuries. Its pretty easy to decipher injuries when they seek out the help of doctors, and Conor had a film crew with him for most of his career. It kind of helps

because there is video footage of him receiving treatment for all his other injuries. Its pretty easy to decipher injuries when they seek out the help of doctors, and Conor had a film crew with him for most of his career. It kind of helps

The broken foot is lame though?

Perhaps it was bruised, just like he accused Rafael?

Well I'm not 100% sure about old injuries but no way do I believe this one.

He's trolling imo

The broken foot is lame though?

Perhaps it was bruised, just like he accused Rafael?

Well I'm not 100% sure about old injuries but no way do I believe this one.

He's trolling imo
just because you want it to be. It makes sense considering loads of people noticed how flat footed Conor seemed. Having an injured foot would account for that.

The guy isnt even using it as an excuse, just as an explanation as to why his usual footwork wasnt on show.

The broken foot is the only reason he lost. If it weren't for that he would no doubt have dominated Kebob.

<36>

Excuses, excuses...just man up and admit the better fighter won ffs

just because you want it to be. It makes sense considering loads of people noticed how flat footed Conor seemed. Having an injured foot would account for that.

The guy isnt even using it as an excuse, just as an explanation as to why his usual footwork wasnt on show.

Fighters go through a thorough medical examination after the fight.

Do you not think a broken foot would have been easily detected in the post fight medicals?

Or did it heal in 3 weeks?

Or maybe, Conor hid it from the athletic commision doctors so it wouldnt look like an excuse?.... oh wait...

First off, a "broken foot" can designate a variety of injuries/conditions, some more debilitating than the others. The timing of the claim is almost irrelevant. You either believe it or you don't. Both points of view can be backed up with arguments here. I personally tend to consider the broader picture. Is it so hard to believe that Conor (or any other fighter that has never pulled out) was indeed injured at least once prior to a fight?

Back