Broken foot excuse waaaaay later are you kidding me

¿

• Total voters
We are talking about a guy that said Nate Diaz didn't give him any problems.

The man is delusional. Totally delsional beyond repair.

I always stomp on cell phones when recovering from a broken foot, psshh, what’s wrong with y’all?

This is like Cain signing to do pro wrestling after the mythological knee blowout. It doesn’t add up.

just because you want it to be. It makes sense considering loads of people noticed how flat footed Conor seemed. Having an injured foot would account for that.

The guy isnt even using it as an excuse, just as an explanation as to why his usual footwork wasnt on show.

A broken foot is hard to walk on never mind fight with

He was flat footed v Diaz and Eddie too

He was afraid of being taken down

Finally, he IS USING it as an excuse, or why mention it now?

He hasn't won a fight in years and he is now busy taking drugs and fucking women (it appears sometimes against their own will)

Fighters go through a thorough medical examination after the fight.

Do you not think a broken foot would have been easily detected in the post fight medicals?

Or did it heal in 3 weeks?

Or maybe, Conor hid it from the athletic commision doctors so it wouldnt look like an excuse?.... oh wait...
I think they could easily not notice an injury that they are not made aware of, and dont examine. His post fight examinations wouldve been checking for a concussion and things like that.

they dont automatically say "hey, let me see your feet"

Why didn’t he post xrays if he’s going to make the claim/excuse?

You should make a stupid ass thread about it, TS!
giphy.gif

just because you want it to be. It makes sense considering loads of people noticed how flat footed Conor seemed. Having an injured foot would account for that.

The guy isnt even using it as an excuse, just as an explanation as to why his usual footwork wasnt on show.
Uh huh. Nowhere in that is an attempt for his fans to go AHA SEE. REMATCH CONOR WINS. KHABIB DUCKING TWO FOOT CONOR CONFIRMED.

Uh huh. Nowhere in that is an attempt for his fans to go AHA SEE. REMATCH CONOR WINS. KHABIB DUCKING TWO FOOT CONOR CONFIRMED.
"TWO FOOT CONOR CONFIRMED" fucking slayed me.... well played.
giphy.gif

My surrender?

You're an idiot pal that common sense doesn't reach.

Here are the facts,

Conor talked shit

Khabib sent Location

conor walked in nice as you like (no limp)

Conor got wobbled badly

He never hurt Khabib once

He got smashed in round two

He also used his toes with both feet to cling to cage (must hurt with broken foot)

He cheated like fuck throughout the entire contest, yet still lost

Khabib pounded him in round 4 and he had enough so offered his back (like he done with Nate)

Khabib made him say uncle

He looked at a roaring khabib with scared little eyes

He also got a hiding after lol

Oh and just so I haven't mentioned before, no proof of broken foot

But everything I say is true

Scottish lol

Only when Conor loses or doesn't fight the way his fanboys expected = fighting injured, right nuthuggers? Get a grip you fucking neckbeards. Conor fought his best, he wasn't injured. There's many videos you nuthuggers were flaunting prior to the fight showcasing his wrestling and whatnot lol where did he have a broken foot?

Let's see them X-rays.

Last edited:
How about you post what you are referring to...
I know what it is, but it's just a decent thing to do.

My surrender?

You're an idiot pal that common sense doesn't reach.

Here are the facts,

Conor talked shit

Khabib sent Location

conor walked in nice as you like (no limp)

Conor got wobbled badly

He never hurt Khabib once

He got smashed in round two

He also used his toes with both feet to cling to cage (must hurt with broken foot)

He cheated like fuck throughout the entire contest, yet still lost

Khabib pounded him in round 4 and he had enough so offered his back (like he done with Nate)

Khabib made him say uncle

He looked at a roaring khabib with scared little eyes

He also got a hiding after lol

Oh and just so I haven't mentioned before, no proof of broken foot

But everything I say is true

Scottish lol
giphy.gif

Only when Conor loses or doesn't fight the way his fanboys expected = fighting injured, right nuthuggers? Get s grip you fucking neckbeards. Conor fought his best, he wasn't injured. There's many videos you nuthuggers were flaunting prior to the fight showcasing his wrestling and whatnot lol where did he have a broken foot?

Let's see them X-rays.

Precisely lol

Retarded cunts lol

He was flat footed because he spent his camp wrestling and to be honest he hasn't really done that bouncy shit much since Mendes beat the fuck out of him.

If chad had a full camp, he would of whipped Conor.

How's that for an excuse haha

Back