Brock Lesnar: "I think Vince McMahon is better at it than Dana [White]"

Much better at what??? Promoting? Juicing? Fellating? Stupid incomplete quote..

No question Vince is better. It's not even close.

Not only did Vince revolutionize wrestling, he is probably the best "heel" in the history of the business. So he was both a great businessman and a great actor/performer in his business.

Dana is not even in the same ballpark as Vince.

Dana tried so hard to make himself the face of the UFC.

Vince McMahon is way worst than Dana White at dealing with people, Lowball Bret because they disagree about his contract

It was all bout survivor at that point. WCW was stealing all their main stars and Vince needed to finally fight dirty to have any chance of still competing against WCW before going out of business.

Guess what?

It worked.

Bret Hart is cool now with him. He came to his sense in understanding why Vince did what he did.

No shit. Lesnar gets paid a truckload to make very minimal appearances on a part time schedule in the WWE.

Brock is 100% correct.. the WWE's business model is way more successful and profitable..

Wow. So the UFC is fixed. Thanks Brock.

And if you morons think for 1 second that a "sport" that has betting.. like the UFC, isn't or can't be fixed. Yeah.. wake the fuck up. One way they do it and get away with it? The fight going to the judges. As we've clearly seen, probably a 100+ fights, the decisions don't add up. Dana simply pays them off to score the fighter he wants to win. And then comes on saying "it wasn't that controversial" or "I'm gonna do something to fix it".. yet.. the scoring system has remained unscathed.

first ufc isnt sport... mma could be called sport... if they had legit fans who could tell the diffrence between name of organisation and so called spot...

Vince is on another level entirely.

Meanwhile Dana's fighting with 14 year olds on twitter.

Vince outsmart Dana and the Ferittas combined at everything, I know he has done some dumb shit in the past but a lot of folks here doesn't have an idea how smart and capable Vince can be, he easily sons Dana

The UFC will never be bigger than the WWE. Sure, it can maybe sell more PPV

If Dana started using confetti that may bring the gap a bit closer. At least that's what I'm getting from this.

He is also waaay more classy:

tumblr_ls8ssxKhGY1qis6pso9_1280.jpg

Back