Brock Lesnar: "I think Vince McMahon is better at it than Dana [White]"

the WWE consistently sells more ppv's than the ufc their last was like 1.83 mill and ufc with mcgregor barely broke 1 mill

Good then. That only makes my point even stronger. Right now i

the WWE consistently sells more ppv's than the ufc their last was like 1.83 mill and ufc with mcgregor barely broke 1 mill

You got a source for that. I didn't see any but I saw that their second and fourth to last sold 54k and 57k, which is much worse than a bad UFC PPV.

My immediate reaction would be to say; "Its far easier to market an athlete or ppv when you know full well ahead of time the predetermined outcome of the 'fight'"

Dana would have been a better promoter if his product didn't get its ass kicked by 3 guys in a row.

This is like comparing the MLB to little league. Vince is 1000x the businessman Dana is, if that's the theme of the argument.

Dana hides behind twitter and acts like a big spoiled brat. Without his buddies, the Fertitas, he would still be a boxercise instructor.

PIkprkZ.gif

Is this news to anybody?

Vince is a genius n sell made billionaire.

Dana is a loud mouth with rich friends

Vince is A level athlete where as Dana is C level when it comes to business

I met Vince as some sort of event my GF's dad invited me to. Weird guy, had this weird fake laugh at everything I said. I told him I was a fan from the 90s, he said nostalgia was good but the product was better now.

Vince can be as big as retard as Dana is but he is indeed one of the best promoters in sports entertainment history.

Would lol if Dana got pissed because of this statement.

Brock knows how to play the game.

And one amazing thing about Vince is he puts business before grudges. He even hired Bischoff after buying WCW. The longest grudge he had was with Macho Man.

I met Vince as some sort of event my GF's dad invited me to. Weird guy, had this weird fake laugh at everything I said. I told him I was a fan from the 90s, he said nostalgia was good but the product was better now.

I loved it when he was doing play by play

"Unbeelievable"

"Come on ref get in there"

Brock knows how to play the game.

And one amazing thing about Vince is he puts business before grudges. He even hired Bischoff after buying WCW. The longest grudge he had was with Macho Man.

Cause of Stephanie?

vince sucks he running wwe into the ground and he got lucky with guys like hulk hogan stone cold and the rock

Hell yes Vince is better, but you also have to look at how long hes been in the game for.

Back