Brock Lesnar: "I think Vince McMahon is better at it than Dana [White]"

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Do you agree with the former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar?

CMqdLnyUwAANf2v.png

lesnar_interview_former_champ_says_no_one_can_avoid_his_takedowns.jpg

Brock Lesnar MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Lesnar always says good things about whatever side is paying him at the moment.

C'mon, Brock. I don't see the WWE with an exclusive contract with one of the top sports clothing brands in the world.

Vince McMahon is way worst than Dana White at dealing with people, Lowball Bret because they disagree about his contract

Dana doesn't respect his workers. That's why. He completely shit on GSP. Among many others. He has his little pets like McGregor. But once McGregor is not of any use anymore. He will be dumped like the rest. It's fucked up. Dana is an evil self centered guy. Only in it for himself and money is his god. And it shows.

Dana can't get the superfights done. Ever. Couldn't sign Fedor. And if you believe all the propaganda that they offered all that money to Fedor. Think again. He constantly disrespects his fighters by under paying them.

Vince is a better businessman, a better person and less of a phoney. And at least Vince admits that it is fake. (Not that UFC is fake but Dana doesnt truly care about having the best fighters. )

At least Vince is honest that the WWE is mostly fake. UFC has more real stuff going on like the actual fights but overall it's mostly fake as well. You can't blame these guys though. They've been amazing, doesn't mean you have to like them.

I think Cain and the Undertaker are better at it than Bork. And that might rub him the wrong way.

Not when WWE hasn't made back it's money back from poorly done WWE Network

Every month getting PPV off a paid subscription seems to make more and more sense. The old way of paying $60 per show seems outdated.

I think Vince is a better business man, I don't see anything strange about this statement.

Yeah, he has no incentive whatsoever to praise WWE-related things over UFC-related things at the moment.

Every month getting PPV off a paid subscription seems to make more and more sense. The old way of paying $60 per show seems outdated.

Outdated but great for the UFC.

Vince wishes he was still able to do big PPV money. Fact is he can't and that's why he switched over to the WWE Network model.

Better in terms of what? Being a promoter? If that's the argument then Vince has it a lot easier, if Dana has someone as popular and charismatic as Hogan, Stone Cold or Cena he can't fix them to win fight after fight and title after title.

I agree. The UFC's practices and distribution model are pretty amateur. Vince has been doing it longer, monetizing it better, distributing his product better and has had more success.

Vince McMahon is way worst than Dana White at dealing with people, Lowball Bret because they disagree about his contract

how can anyone be worse than dana white seriously at dealing with people i don't think vince is gonna curse children out on twitter

Back