Brock Lesnar: "I think Vince McMahon is better at it than Dana [White]"

Vince made fake fighting better than Dana could ever hope to make real fighting. Of course Vince is better.

WWE is getting more coverage on ESPN than UFC is, plus Vince can run shows in NYC

Vince >>>>>> Dana

Better at bodybuilding? Maybe.

GZUKvFD.gif

Outdated but great for the UFC.

Vince wishes he was still able to do big PPV money. Fact is he can't and that's why he switched over to the WWE Network model.

The providers offered him pennies on the dollar for a new PPV deal.

Give Dana some time. Vince started when Dana was a child.

Vince wishes he was still able to do big PPV money. Fact is he can't and that's why he switched over to the WWE Network model.

well yeah, only so many 12 year olds are able to steal their parents CC info to order them, and your average trailer trash redneck has a hard time affording anything other than beer, ciggs and a bit of meth

The providers offered him pennies on the dollar for a new PPV deal.

WWE PPV's were doing very badly other than Wrestlemania.

Vince didn't even want the network the way it exists today. He wanted a traditional TV network, but after years of failed attempts at getting it off the ground, he settled for the current model.

He's right. Granted, Vince has had twice as long in the business, but even when he's "acting crazy" in the spotlight, everyone knows it's just a character. You won't see Vince going nuts on Twitter- he pays someone to handle that for him.

Vince has over 1.3 Million people on the Network right now which is making him $13 million a month on subscriptions alone, i'm sure he is hurting right now...

WWE PPV's were doing very badly other than Wrestlemania.

Vince didn't even want the network the way it exists today. He wanted a traditional TV network, but after years of failed attempts at getting it off the ground, he settled for the current model.

True. However, a subscription based service is probably the way of the future. Less and less people are using traditional cable packages.

Vince McMahon is way worst than Dana White at dealing with people, Lowball Bret because they disagree about his contract

As opposed to cutting a entire team because one of there fighters didnt want to sign there likeness for ea ufc.

True. However, a subscription based service is probably the way of the future. Less and less people are using traditional cable packages.

I agree.

And the UFC has known this longer than the WWE has. As soon as the UFC stops making money on PPV I'm sure they'll adopt a very similar platform to the WWE one. They just don't have to yet.

is there anything that dana does better than vince?

Back