Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

Wait is this really all over Tyrone not liking Trump? Lmao idc if you're Democrat or republican you gotta adnit Trump is about as good as a president as magikarp is as a Pokemon.

Yeah, because that's the only problem with Woodley.

Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

Here's Dana watching Tyron put Till away. Clearly, he's pissed and his head looks like it's on the verge of exploding.
View attachment 434837
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

Are you kidding me, Schaub got a casting call for deadpool 2----- he screams reliable [lol]

Wakanda Forever

giphy.gif

Bro, there was like a 6 minute till promo on the cable prelims. Just till, close up, non stop speaking. No woodley. No welterweights.

It was plain as day the UFC was gearing up for a Till title reign. This just seals it.

Is this Till staring into the camera saying Liverpool is the greatest city on earth?

Well, Pink Goofs face cageside while Woodley was hellbowing Tills Noggin thru the canvas said it all.

Then he no-shows at the post-fight presser.

Dudes butt-hurt / salt was epic.

Somebody needs to photoshop these pics together. LOL

Tyron-Woodley-Dana-White-205.png

titanic-anniversary-sai-2-embed-02.jpg

Hearsay, the most reliable of information...

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?
I 100% believe him.
All the circumstantial evidence, going back quite a long way, backs this up.
So ,... YES.... it sounds completely true to me, and yes of course the UFC inner-circle is going to side with Dana's view on this.

1. The thing with the ref breaking up the clinch game fast -- i don't think that's a coincidence.
2. Dana not doing ANY interviews afterwards, not the press conference, and not even the post-fight quick interview with Megan Olivi (which he basically *always* does, even if the card sucks).
3. Dana has frequently criticised Woodley in the past, just like Brendan Schaub said.
4. I think the UFC's thought process has been this for quite a long time :
"Who the f*ck can we get to beat Woodley??...... I KNOW !!! Damian Maia!!! Jitsu freak!!! That'll do it!!!"

So yeah.... What Brendan said.

Hey, look....Woodley MIGHT well be difficult to deal with in certain ways, I am sure there's probably some kernel of veracity to that somewhere, and he does take some patience to to "warm up to" with certain aspects of his persoanlity, but at the end of the day, like Schaub said, he's very smart about his fighting, he has a carefully-planned strategy and he's beaten Karate-freaks like Thompson (yes one fight v dull) and Jitsu-freaks like Maia and now a Muay Thai-freak like Darren Till.
Just my view on that.

Last edited:
I find it very interesting that Dana hasn't said a word about why he missed the post fight.

not a big deal at all. stop acting like babies guys.

just because you work for the ufc you cant have an opinion on who you like or dont? as it is the ufc has never done anything against tyron and until then, this is a non issue

obviously... why would a company want a full blown racist as the face of their welterweight division?
A "full blown racist", that gives all kinds of respect to his two of his three main trainers who aren't Black? The ignorance is odd in your post.

Remember when MMA fans were giving Tyron shit when he was saying he was being treated wrongly?

Yeah... I love this shithole but sometimes its like you're talking to somebody with shizophrenia

Dana and the UFC are hating alot of the UFC fighters lately,
  • Gsp
  • Stipe
  • Mighty Mouse
  • Woodley

There was evidence of WMD’s in Iraq, according to reliable sources.

Happy anniversary everyone.

We already knew this. I don't need schaubs bs story to confirm the way Dana and co. have felt about Tyron since he won the belt.

It’s weird, if the UFC didn’t want Woodley to be champ then they shouldn’t have given him a shot that he really didn’t deserve at the time. As soon as the fight was announced I knew Tyrone would probably win the title even if he didn’t really earn the shot. Lawler had been in back to back wars and was wobbled in all of them by fairly small strikes. A Woodley punch is a whole different ball game.

so it was tyrone vs till, the judges, the ref, the entire ufc team

Back