Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

I believe him.

Dana looked like someone who was unexpectedly hit with child support papers when they were announcing the winner.

He obviously doesn't like Woodley.

Oooo a hearsay thread. This is digging deep to try to find smut. Like Sears catalog deep. He reaching by not revealing his "source". A source can easily be lied about and believed by peons who will suck anyone's dick as long as they are confident. Confidence is how you get the idiots to believe you in anything. Shaub knows how to talk to idiots... well because... you get it.

Also, why the fuck do people actually believe Shuab? He's trying to stay relevant by starting shit with anyone who will bite his bait. The dude went from getting knocked out in the the cage, to trolling for attention.

obviously... why would a company want a full blown racist as the face of their welterweight division?
Actually, the UFC could have went the Colin Kaepernick route and promoted him in that regard as well. Lebron supported Colin too, and the things he stood for. Is Lebron a racist?

Just because Tyron isn't politically correct like his white employers want him to be, or Jewish, the UFC/WME wants to get rid of him.

Despite the strides in equality since the recent abolishment of segregation, black people still face tons of discrimination, sometimes from implicit bias, and because the white man still runs the country, both politically and financially.

And if one of you mods decide to delete my post, you're a coward as well.

obviously... why would a company want a full blown racist as the face of their welterweight division?

Thing is, will Till/Usman/Colby actually be better faces of the welterweight division? Till would be a more boring, unlikeable champ than Woodley.

Why would random "UFC staff members" give a fuck? What makes you think they'd have a say in who gets a title shot? Etc., etc. The only one whose opinion matters is Dana.
If there is any kind of truth to this, my guess is there’s some ufc employees who met woodley and genuinely dislike him so they probably hoped he would lose, but didn’t really care either way. Hell, most of sherdog has wanted him to lose for a while. The dude is unlikable as fuck and we don’t have to work with the guy Lol

I doubt anyone took any kind of action to try to help till. Till turned woodley around once and got the advantage on the cage and the ref still stepped in and broke it up right away. Till is a big dude and could’ve done some damage in the clinch the same way marquardt did.

He's right, and I think they even went a step further and told the ref to act in Darren Till's favor: they were broken up off the fence quickly two times, in positions that favored Tyron (grappling), and then when Tyron was raining GnP on Till the ref was not even looking to stop the fight, where as if roles were reversed you know they would've called the fight off so fast if Tyron got dropped and was getting bombed on, hurt or not. It's very fishy, the UFC is not on the level anymore if they're willing to influence referees and perhaps judges.

Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

Here's Dana watching Tyron put Till away. Clearly, he's pissed and his head looks like it's on the verge of exploding.
View attachment 434837
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

Nice post. I enjoyed that. I don't like his comparison of a regular boss rooting against you to Dana White rooting against you. Tyron was in competition with someone from within the same company, and all bosses have favorites. So what's the big deal? Just because Tyron is champ doesn't mean that he has to be Dana's favorite. Who knows what goes on behind the scenes....maybe Tyron has been an asshole to Dana, or maybe it is partially racially based, the old story of the boss man not wanting his n****ers to be uppity.

Not the champ you want
Tyron-Woodley-696x399.jpg

But the champ we all need.

Dana is a buffoon but Shaub, his enemy, is not a trusted source here.

However this shakes out, we can pretty much count on Bellator signing another top WW in the future.

Bro, there was like a 6 minute till promo on the cable prelims. Just till, close up, non stop speaking. No woodley. No welterweights.

It was plain as day the UFC was gearing up for a Till title reign. This just seals it.

And this is suprising how? Wasn't that pretty clear from the start? Tyron is a nightmare to promote. Of course they want another Conor McGregor, UK dude who talks a lot of trash in a thick accent.

Tyron is ridiculously easy to promote. He's a dominant champion, a good looking dude with a body of a Greek God, who succesfuly self promotes himself to the point where he has a movie career, a rap career, an analyst spot on UFC Fox, and his own segment on TMZ. And he's done that pretty much by himself.

There are no excuses for UFC and Dana. They've shamefully and criminally underpromoted and tried to throw under a bus, someone who could be one of the biggest stars in the history of MMA. Because Dana White is a petty, thin skinned manchild who can"t abide any fighter that doesn't kiss his fat ass. In most professions, someone doing their job as badly as Dana is when it comes to promoting a product as marketable as Woodley, would be fired.

The UFC has a race problem on their hands. When you have a company head making political decisions, you can't fault fighters for calling them out.

Dana had little to say about Colby, but targeted Woodley for something much more mild. Woodley knows what's up.

This right here , no matter how eloquently, poetically, artistically shaub articulates his points, he will never be taken seriously on here
Who the hell cares if they are taken seriously by Sherdoggers? You're society's microscopic ass end. Being hated by Sherdoggers usually means you're on to something. They're like the canary in the coalmine for being right about a topic.

Tyron is ridiculously easy to promote. He's a dominant champion, a good looking dude with a body of a Greek God

Im sorry but this is just embarrassing. Do you have no shame man

You must be Woodley's mom herself.

1. Nothing about Woodley has been "dominant"...SD over a GREEN weight drained Kelvin...Beat Condit by injury then was gifted a shot he never earned....as "champ" has had 1 draw and 2 of the worst fights ever

2. Woodley is ugly. He has no personality. Boring fighter. He really isn't "marketable" at all. Unless you like men's bodies (is there something you want to tell us?) Woodley is just a race baiter who most ignore.

Back