Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

obviously... why would a company want a full blown racist as the face of their welterweight division?

IS anyone seeing the level of delusion here?

The people saying racist stuff about him, aren't racist at all, right?

The only racist is the guy responding to the racism. LOL!

Bitter conservative " its all the mexicans fault!" Trumptard confirmed.

Actually, the UFC could have went the Colin Kaepernick route and promoted him in that regard as well. Lebron supported Colin too, and the things he stood for. Is Lebron a racist?

Just because Tyron isn't politically correct like his white employers want him to be, or Jewish, the UFC/WME wants to get rid of him.

Despite the strides in equality since the recent abolishment of segregation, black people still face tons of discrimination, sometimes from implicit bias, and because the white man still runs the country, both politically and financially.

And if one of you mods decide to delete my post, you're a coward as well.
All races face tons of discrimination

Tyron is ridiculously easy to promote. He's a dominant champion, a good looking dude with a body of a Greek God, who succesfuly self promotes himself to the point where he has a movie career, a rap career, an analyst spot on UFC Fox, and his own segment on TMZ. And he's done that pretty much by himself.

There are no excuses for UFC and Dana. They've shamefully and criminally underpromoted and tried to throw under a bus, someone who could be one of the biggest stars in the history of MMA. Because Dana White is a petty, thin skinned manchild who can"t abide any fighter that doesn't kiss his fat ass. In most professions, someone doing their job as badly as Dana is when it comes to promoting a product as marketable as Woodley, would be fired.
If Dana just learned the value of diplomacy, there would be more potential stars in the UFC right now.

Is this Till staring into the camera saying Liverpool is the greatest city on earth?

Oh FFS.

I have no other reason to dislike this guy but the UFC idiots don't seem to realize that favoritism makes people hate a fighter.

Video
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

Are you new to the UFC? This has been Dana's MO for a long time and of course it bleeds down to others. They pick favorites and withhold title shots from the deserving

Woodley is a great champion, the UFC just doesn't like dudes that actually stand up for themselves, it would appear.

Well, I guess I am rooting for Woodley forever now

Fuck the UFC

these cageside pics of dana are so fucking retarded. i have no doubt whatsoever that dana wanted woodley to lose, but the cageside pics just look like a dude watching a fight. its just as valid to say i can spot sasquatch sitting cageside. what you dont see it?

Brendan is not the most reliable source but in this case I believe him. It was obvious that Till was the big white saviour.

Everything leading up to the fight was about Till - dana's face said it all.

Woodley is a great champion, the UFC just doesn't like dudes that actually stand up for themselves, it would appear.
Bingo. They want Yes-Men only, just like any other company that gets too big for it's own good.

Hmm. The UFC not wanting a Woodley style of fighter as Champion - hardly rocket science to figure that out.

I have a feeling that Dana is becoming more and more liked around here. Ever since the recent Vince McMahon comparison thread I think about it.

It’s almost like how Artem became hated, then a meme, then kind of liked by the people. Dana is slowly becoming a fan fav again.

Of course he does

It's what Brendan does..

Back