Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

Hmm. The UFC not wanting a Woodley style of fighter as Champion - hardly rocket science to figure that out.
But he is their champion....... and there isn't anyone in the division who he wouldn't be favored against.

I don't like Brendan, but respect him for this.

Dana being unprofessional as usual. Makes sense that Tyron didn't want to say much after the fight because he knew it would be twisted and used against him.

Woodley should aim to break the WW record and move to Bellator with the belt then do this (without dressing up in leather and a blonde wig:

VHJwxzK.gif

I'm thinking he also addressed those eyebrows with some Botox.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that Dana is becoming more and more liked around here. Ever since the recent Vince McMahon comparison thread I think about it.

It’s almost like how Artem became hated, then a meme, then kind of liked by the people. Dana is slowly becoming a fan fav again.

<{fry}>

I like woodley even more now lol

I don't like Brendan, but respect him for this.

Dana being unprofessional as usual. Makes sense that Tyron didn't want to say much after the fight because he knew it would be twisted and used against him.

Woodley should aim to break the WW record and move to Bellator with the belt then do this (without dressing up in leather and a blonde wig:

VHJwxzK.gif
I've always wanted someone to do this, I hoped gsp would

Absolutely no chance im listening to that huge woman talk for 20 mins

Woodley isn't the first fighter Dana has rooted against. Is normal.

Also, Tyron can be unlikable and can be boring.

Brendan acts too gay for me to take seriously.

Nothing wrong with that btw. Just saying.

But he is their champion....... and there isn't anyone in the division who he wouldn't be favored against.

I don't think the word 'Champion' has really much meaning to the UFC - and I don't think it ever really has - just more so right now than in the past.

I think like someone said earlier in the thread, Dana needs to speak in a more diplomatic tone, rather than being a critical analyst/a fighter's coach some of the time.

And the hilarity of when he does press conferences and talks about how he scored a close fight and ends his breakdown with "but who gives a shit what I think" As if the fighter's don't notice him saying that.

It's obvious that Dana wanted Woodley out and Till in as the champ.

He left a trail of salt as he hurried out of the arena and avoided the press.

Back