Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

I'm sure we've all been there where we had a Boss we hate and who hates us back.

Tyron ain't just fighting against his opponent, he's fighting against the man.

Schuab is in on the work

The UFC has desperately been trying to hype up Woodley, and used an unproven prospect in Till to pump Woodley up. It's pretty disgraceful IMO. They fucked over Till....NOT Woodley

The UFC has been protecting Woodley from Colby IMO

You know it’s amazing how off you can be about so many topics.

Not a fan of Schaub, but I agree with him here. I would have at least expected Dana to back track in the post fight presser and talk up Woodley like he did with DJ after the Ray Borg fight.

Wow...we have come to a day where people are actually defending and agreeing with Brendan Schaub...
<{cruzshake}>

This isn’t the kind of thing you just make up. Schaub is pretty real.

How high up in the company do you think is the guy talking to Brendan Schaub? Who cares if some paper pusher or road agent type hoped Tyron loses.

Video

Cliffs:
- Inside scoop from UFC brass
- Woodley would never get near the title again if he were to lose it
- Woodley is fighting for something much bigger than gold

According to Brendan Schaub (not the most reliable guy), there was staff members essentially praying and hoping for Darren Till to beat Tyron Woodley and get rid of him.

Here's a (supposed) quote from a UFC staff member regarding Till vs Woodley, "God, I hope that motherfucker loses badly".

Here's Dana watching Tyron put Till away. Clearly, he's pissed and his head looks like it's on the verge of exploding.
View attachment 434837
These are huge accusations if they're true. It's no secret that Woodley isn't liked by the UFC, but if they're having meetings and hoping that Tyron Woodley loses, it's kind of sickening. I don't see what's so bad about Woodley anyways.

What do you think? Is Brendan Schaub telling the truth?

Things Brendan doesn't have:

• the "inside scoop"
  • access to "UFC brass"

Brendan reads Sherdog and then sells it off and makes money.
Thats what I call a genius move.

This isn’t the kind of thing you just make up. Schaub is pretty real.

Its exactly the sort of thing you just make up. Brendans actual job is peddling this kind of bullshit. "High level source i won't name" super legit and compelling shit

You don’t need a source or inside scoop to realize this. Anyone who isn’t retarded would see this. The day Woodley loses is the day he is never champ again. He could get 5 Kos if he loses he’ll never get a shot again. Obv Dana wants him gone.

If they wanted him to lose so bad, why did they gave him Darren Till?

Not to mention they had Jon Anik refer to Till as a "rising superstar" at least 60 times during the event

Wouldn't be surprised.

Fuck whoever that was, from the bottom of my stupid heart

Anyone surprised, whether that’s true or not, that the UFC doesn’t want Woodley to be the champ?

Back