Brendan Schaub: Source Says UFC Staff Wanted Woodley To Lose Badly "I Hope He Loses"

I want Woodley to make his next title fight a snoozefest so Dana bursts some more capillaries.

Notice how hard he tries to go after Dana and the ufc after all the attention from the Eskimo bros thing.

Why would random "UFC staff members" give a fuck? What makes you think they'd have a say in who gets a title shot? Etc., etc. The only one whose opinion matters is Dana.

He's bros wit eskimos... I believe him and it wouldnt be the first time a fighter was favored over another in a title fight no less

And this is suprising how? Wasn't that pretty clear from the start? Tyron is a nightmare to promote. Of course they want another Conor McGregor, UK dude who talks a lot of trash in a thick accent.

The irony is they want him gone not because he’s black but because he’s bitching about everyone not liking him because he’s black.

They love Francis, DC, Jones, Anderson.

The irony is they want him gone not because he’s black but because he’s bitching about everyone not liking him because he’s black.

They love Francis, DC, Jones, Anderson.

Has he ever specifically said that it's because he's black?

Schuab is in on the work

The UFC has desperately been trying to hype up Woodley, and used an unproven prospect in Till to pump Woodley up. It's pretty disgraceful IMO. They fucked over Till....NOT Woodley

The UFC has been protecting Woodley from Colby IMO

Last edited:
Woodley has basically called the UFC racist on multiple occasions. I don't blame anyone high up wanting the guy to lose.

so they are completly clueless about sport, Till had small chances to win, Colby/Usman is way better choice to dethrone Tyron at this moment.

Personal views on Woodley's words aside, dude is a legit great fighter.

Before the Till fight 90% of Sherdog hated Woodley too (just for speaking up about being mistreated).

Now sherdog loves him. <Lmaoo>

Same flip they did when TJ beat Cody.

Why would random "UFC staff members" give a fuck? What makes you think they'd have a say in who gets a title shot? Etc., etc. The only one whose opinion matters is Dana.

Dude Dana barely does anything with the UFC these days he's basically just a figurehead and there's a whole army of people making this company run that have to deal with woodley so I don't know wtf ur talking about. I bet dana doesn't even talk to tyron anymore and has little say or care in matchmaking these days. I'm always surprised everyone always thought dana had so much power, especially in the Zuffa/Fertittas days.

Profit sharing? Being led to believe that Till could add an English market.

Especially with Bellator seemingly willing to put America on the backburner to try and be Europe's front runner, the company could be more profitable keeping English viewers attention now that Bisping is retired.

the UFC is strictly business and till would've made them a lot more money

this shouldnt surprise anyone

so they are completly clueless about sport, Till had small chances to win, Colby/Usman is way better choice to dethrone Tyron at this moment.

Well Colby screwed himself trying to dictate terms to Dana thinking he was on Conors level. And usman would be much worse for the company that Tyrone. Plus Woodley beats them all which makes it a moot point.

Back