• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brendan Allen vs Khamzat Chimaev

I'll use the old stand-by...

Let 'em bang bro, let 'em bang.

Thats some retard logic there.
You can't make this statement without giving what your thoughts on the subject are. It makes more sense that they'll either give Khamzat the title shot or a big name like Rob or Costa instead of Brendan Allen who's sitting at #8. I would love to hear your opinion rather than some insult. Thanks.

What does Khamzat team think "we're focusing on a LHW title fight now, we're not taking any MW unless it's for the MW title."

I think Allen could win.

Don’t @ me.

<Moves>
Brendan wins 9/10. His ground game is crazy good, enough to stop anything Khamzat has for him. After that the hands would take over for Allen.

Current MW champ lost to that guy that lost to that can

Confirmed MW and WW are trash
Don’t confuse me as a hater just because I don’t think Khamzat is the almighty unbeatable terminator juggernaut who would hold all the belts simultaneously like most Shertards think, I just don’t froth at the mouth for him.

Lol, I respect your opinion but Brendan finishes Khamzat in the 3rd or even the 2nd.
You’re biased Mon ami. I know you’re both born on the bayou but you have to give the edge to the hair lipped rat faced Swedish Chechen in this one

People really talk like Allen doesn't deserve Khamzat? Khamzat should not even be ranked at 185... Allen is on a 6 fight winning streak.

The standards that Shertards had for Khamzat as some god tier fighter you’d think he’d go in there and besmirch Usman in 10 seconds and not break a sweat, but all the fight did was speak volumes of Usman and how good he was even with shot knees etc. against Khamzat. Blame Shertards, not Khamzat.
Khamzat had a torn ligament in his hand for 2/3 of the fight. We saw how the 1st round went before the injury happened.

Dan Allen has come nicely into his prime, his recent loses are to currently ranked MW’s, actually all his loses going back to LFA are to talented fighter now on the UFC roster. That all being said, the real mystery is actually how Khamzat will look against a top MW. So. If you’re taking that into account, by all mean Dan could have a competitive fight against Khamzat.

However if we look at the fight from a raw talent perspective Dan is thoroughly outmatched, luckily for Dan he seems quite squirrely, besides it’s a fight and anything can happen, Chimmy could have another lapse in fight IQ and get KTFO. Similarly Dan could get ragdolled and positionally dominated until he’s forced to give up his neck and tap.

what were we talking about

You’re biased Mon ami. I know you’re both born on the bayou but you have to give the edge to the hair lipped rat faced Swedish Chechen in this one
Lol, hair lipped rat face is the perfect description. Haha

Would love to find out but Khamzat's probably gonna use his hand injury as another excuse to take atleast another year off but yap on twitter like he wants to fight everyone every weekend.

Lets see Allen vs Usman. I am not convinced he can beat this oh so terrible fighter suddenly in Kamaru

Usman by UD if they made the fight tomorrow.

Khamzat had a torn ligament in his hand for 2/3 of the fight. We saw how the 1st round went before the injury happened.
Enough with this injury crap, just because he didn’t end the fight by the time they touch gloves doesn’t mean anything was wrong with him. If anyone was at a disadvantage it was Usman by a landslide.

Enough with this injury crap, just because he didn’t end the fight by the time they touch gloves doesn’t mean anything was wrong with him. If anyone was at a disadvantage it was Usman by a landslide.
{<jimmies}

Back