Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

Just because you think someone is guilty doesn’t mean they are. First Hillary, now Biden. I wish you had the same conviction about Republicans who actually did things wrong.

And I wish you'd have resisted Biden and Hillary as much as you resist Trump. Sadly I think we'll both have to settle with the way things are.

You're purposefully ignoring my points. Maybe you think it's okay to invent rape allegations for political gain? Maybe you think it's okay to try to subvert the will of the American people just because you're a sore loser? I don't know why you're like this. I don't want to presume you have emotional problems like you proceeded to do to me. I just hope you see the light one day and realize you're on the side of some truly evil people. They destroyed Kavanaugh before they even had his name. They were ready to do that exact thing to ANYONE Trump nominated. And I'm sorry that you disagree but I think that's wrong.

Rational is an expert on that.

Fuck, how many circle jerk threads do you guys need?

Hey! I created this thread 'cause I found it INTERESTING that Gowdy joined Trump's legal team.

Did not create this thread to be a circle-jerk.

Now if I did want a circle-jerk(like you expected), I'd create a thread entitled "Hillary Clinton is a Goddess : Let us all bask in her...glory(hole)" or something. <{ByeHomer}> *Disclaimer : I apologize for all the appetites I just ruined

Last edited:
Yeah Trump admits guilt himself and provides investigators with evidence of his guilt.

Then let's get this in a courtroom or Senate-Trial(whatever the fuck it is) and lay out all this "evidence" and go from there.

Oh wait! The House has to do an Impeachment Vote FIRST, right? <DCWhoa>

serveimage

Then let's get this in a courtroom or Senate-Trial(whatever the fuck it is) and lay out all this "evidence" and go from there.

Oh wait! The House has to do an Impeachment Vote FIRST, right?

serveimage

We're still waiting on Rudy to comply with his subpoena. His deadline is the 15th.

The White House is also refusing to cooperate with their subpoena, the same exact crime that got Nixon impeached.

How do you feel about two member's of Trump's "legal team" trying to flee the country?

Why is Clinton innocent until proven guilty when Trump and so many others aren't? No one has ever actually gone after and investigated her. If Gowdy did hold back then screw him too. I'm sick of political corruption, actual political corruption, not smokescreens.

I literally linked you the investigation. She had an 11 hour deposition. Trump would never do the same. It would have been interesting to see though.

We're still waiting on Rudy to comply with his subpoena. His deadline is the 15th.

The White House is also refusing to cooperate with their subpoena, the same exact crime that got Nixon impeached.

I don't think impeachment would go as well as you think it would. I think it would tear the country apart. I don't think you care though. Smh.

Seems to me like the irreparable harm is being caused by the democrats on the census citizenship question for example which will grant illegals government representation and political power.
It wouldn't exactly be government representation but it would provide their districts with more aid. I agree we have a problem with illegal aliens but zero tolerance policies like child separations and billions on building a wall because it was a popular campaign slogan don't seem to be the best way to combat the problem.

I literally linked you the investigation. She had an 11 hour deposition. Trump would never do the same. It would have been interesting to see though.

Trump wouldn't do the same because they would perjury trap him and head for, don't guess don't guess, you guessed it, impeachment...

I don't think impeachment would go as well as you think it would. I think it would tear the country apart. I don't think you care though. Smh.

We've had impeachments before and we survived.

Are you suggesting Trump supporters are particularly dangerous? I'd probably agree and it's a concern for sure.

I don't think it's a reason to let the President behave like a King.

Trump wouldn't do the same because they would perjury trap him and head for, don't guess don't guess, you guessed it, impeachment...

You know how to avoid a perjury trap 100% of the time?

Back