Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

It wouldn't exactly be government representation but it would provide their districts with more aid. I agree we have a problem with illegal aliens but zero tolerance policies like child separations and billions on building a wall because it was a popular campaign slogan don't seem to be the best way to combat the problem.

How do you know building the wall wouldn't combat the problem? You and the people you support have fought the wall tooth and nail, fought any sort of policy or effort to stem the tide and secure our border. You have no idea if it would work. You don't want it to work.

We've had impeachments before and we survived.

Are you suggesting Trump supporters are particularly dangerous? I'd probably agree and it's a concern for sure.

No but I'm suggesting that we wouldn't allow a coup. And unfortunately you haven't disarmed us yet.

No but I'm suggesting that we wouldn't allow a coup. And unfortunately you haven't disarmed us yet.

Impeachment through the House and Senate is not a coup.

It's a legal process enshrined in the Constitution.

We will not have a King ever again.

I was just thinking Team Trump needed a bad boy blonde with a hip haircut. Which one will Trey rock for the US Tour?

DU5KKWPUMAABDBZ.jpg

Damn he looks like Old Malfoy Draco.
wp1866863.jpg

Photos 5,6 and 7 he looks like an Old Lesbian.

He also looks like Pete White from the Venture Brothers.
thumbnail_2152.jpg

What do you need a legal team for when your position is that subpoenas aren’t real and the president can do lots of crimes and that crimes are actually quite good? I’m honestly having a hard time trying to imagine them sitting around a conference table with stacks documents doing very serious lawyering stuff.

Like just get Rudy to write FUCK YOU on a napkin and mail it to the dems whenever they try to do something.

Yeah so was Hillary. Yawn... you'll never learn.

Trump won by like 30,000 votes split between 3 states.

538 had him at a 30% chance to win going into election night. The polls were pretty accurate, and Hillary got way more votes.

Trump won by like 30,000 votes split between 3 states.

538 had him at a 30% chance to win going into election night. The polls were pretty accurate, and Hillary got way more votes.

But she's not president and I know that kills you inside. You will pretend otherwise or be sarcastic but it still destroys you mentally. It broke you. :(

Not yet. But they want it very badly with zero evidence. So how is he innocent until proven guilty? How was Kavanaugh?
There's a lot of evidence he's abused his power. The Kavanaugh claim is different even if true, if you take the context into consideration, it was his temperament during the hearing that should have disqualified him.

There's a lot of evidence he's abused his power. The Kavanaugh claim is different even if true, if you take the context into consideration, it was his temperament during the hearing that should have disqualified him.

Translation from Leftese: being trumps nominee should have disqualified him.

But she's not president and I know that kills you inside. You will pretend otherwise or be sarcastic but it still destroys you mentally. It broke you. :(

I wasn't a Hillary supporter and didn't even vote in that election, kiddo. Still not a Hillary supporter, but that wasn't even your argument.

The polls are generally pretty accurate, especially when viewed in aggregate (multiple polls weighted together).

I wasn't a Hillary supporter and didn't even vote in that election, kiddo. Still not a Hillary supporter, but that wasn't even your argument.

The polls are generally pretty accurate, especially when viewed in aggregate (multiple polls weighted together).

Everyone said she was certain to win and they were arrogant about it and said Trump wouldn't accept the results. It was and continues to be delicious.

Everyone said she was certain to win and they were arrogant about it and said Trump wouldn't accept the results. It was and continues to be delicious.

Trump himself said he wouldn't accept the results. He claimed it was rigged, etc, before the people even voted.

Sure Hillary was overwhelmingly favored, and that makes sense. Trump is obviously not fit for office.

But aggregate sites like 538 gave Trump 30% chance to win.. which is a very good chance.

Trump himself said he wouldn't accept the results. He claimed it was rigged, etc, before the people even voted.

Sure Hillary was overwhelmingly favored, and that makes sense. Trump is obviously not fit for office.

But aggregate sites like 538 gave Trump 30% chance to win.. which is a very good chance.

Trump has done plenty of good. He's shown immense restraint towards Iran and has attempted to talk with North Korea when there was certainly provocation there. He's tried to fix the border crisis but no matter which way he turns the democrats allow the invasion to continue.

You're purposefully ignoring my points. Maybe you think it's okay to invent rape allegations for political gain? Maybe you think it's okay to try to subvert the will of the American people just because you're a sore loser? I don't know why you're like this. I don't want to presume you have emotional problems like you proceeded to do to me. I just hope you see the light one day and realize you're on the side of some truly evil people. They destroyed Kavanaugh before they even had his name. They were ready to do that exact thing to ANYONE Trump nominated. And I'm sorry that you disagree but I think that's wrong.
But you're jumping to conclusions. How do you know Ford was lying? Especially when Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker but wouldn't acknowledge there might have been nights he didn't remember. He blamed it all on a Clinton and left wing conspiracy against him while blubbering and not being forthright in his testimony.

But you're jumping to conclusions. How do you know Ford was lying? Especially when Kavanaugh was a heavy drinker but wouldn't acknowledge there might have been nights he didn't remember. He blamed it all on a Clinton and left wing conspiracy against him while blubbering and not being forthright in his testimony.

it isn't on him to prove his innocence. Or at least it's not supposed to be.

Back