*BREAKING* Chael to fight Vitor in a MW #1 contenders match @ 205 [CONFIRMED]

205 mw title eliminator lol makes noooooo sense but sounds fun

Vitor was gonna fight for the belt but he backed out because of lack of TRT exemption.Maybe UFC figured it's winnable fight for him.

I have to be the first one to say this?:

Why did Vitor pull out of the Weidmann fight only to fight someone else on the exact same card on the exact same night??

This is pure comedy.

I guess the UFC simply just doesn't give a flying fuck about any legitimacy in their "sport".

Former heavyweight tournament winner, LHW title holder, and middleweight title challenger Vitor Belfort isn't a quality enough win to earn a title shot at 185?

You people are ridiculous.

Ouch...Vitor by murder

Damn Chael called it that Wand would back out...this whole ordeal has made him look so shitty

Hahaha that's pretty stupid. I don't care much though because Vitor is gonna win and I have no problem with him getting a shot.

On a related note, why doesn't fight finder list the weight that people fight at? It says their 'current weight' but under their win/loss it should also say whether each bout was at MW, LHW, or whatever, plus the amount they were at the weigh-in would be nice.

Someone get on that please.

Why did Vitor pull out of the Weidmann fight only to fight someone else on the exact same card on the exact same night??

He was scheduled to fight Weidman last saturday.

meh, seems like every big fight is a number 1 contenders bout now, when in reality only like 10% of the earned shots materialize

How the fuck is Sonnen anywhere near a title shot?

Weird indeed.

If the test was an issue, then they wouldn't license him.

Why would a mw contender fight be at lhw. This is getting out of control. They might as well just make mw lhw at this point. I'm speechless wand actually pulled out of the fight. When I saw I was very disappoint.

Who didn't know Wanderlei was gonna back out? He knows what Chael would've done to him.

If Chael beats Vitor he's going to rub that shit in silva's face about sending another henchman.

Chael doesn't deserve to be in big fights anymore.

OH DEAR, ZUFFA...PLAYING FAVORITES AGAIN

Back