*BREAKING* Chael to fight Vitor in a MW #1 contenders match @ 205 [CONFIRMED]

Did you consider even for a second how silly and ridiculous your argument is,before you wrote that?

If person A does wrong,the fact that person B does wrong as well doesn't make person A less guilty/idiotic/nonsensical...

But thanks for playing,more luck next time.

I completely discount Chael's losses at LHW, as that is not his weightclass. The only MW he has lost to in forever is Anderson Silva. He will now be fighting the #1 MW.

I don't think either Chael or Vitor should get a title shot, but Jacare is hurt, and there are issues with both Kennedy and Rockhold.

This whole issue is caused by Wand pulling out and the UFC needing to replace him. Originally Chael was not fighting for a TS.

Chael is getting murdered. Why won't they just do it at MW?

Chael was training for LHW, he can't make MW at this point. He said he considers it a catchweight neither guy will be a real LHW.

Chael was training for LHW, he can't make MW at this point. He said he considers it a catchweight neither guy will be a real LHW.

Point is neither guy is a true LHW. Belfort does it for big fights (Jones, Hendo) and Sonnen did it because he was never getting a 3rd shot at Anderson.

Im not that annoyed. Both guys fought Silva for the MW title, and would be at that weight class if they had the choice

Well, if Chael can get an early takedown his chances of winning will shoot up by about 500%. Vitor has a tendency to crumble when things don't go his way.

Mate, your on smack if you think sonnen deserves a title fight over these 3 with a win over post trt post cheating vitor

Literally can't believe you just posted that

I'm not a fan of TRT and I am glad its gone, but Belfort kicked Luke Rockholds head off in the first round. It's ridiculous to say Luke should magically get the next shot, he needs to have a title eliminator - he just beat two guys coming off losses.

Kennedy is at least two fights from the title.

Jacare is deserving, but he's out with an injury. Really can't do much about that, can you?

Lmao Shael keeps getting lucky. Keep on keeping on brother.

Chael got RAPED by Rashad in his last fight. Man it sure is good to be popular.

Chael got a shot at Jon Jones at 205 where he had not won in many years, coming off a brutal loss.... now he is getting a #1 contenders fight at MW ?! He got wrecked in his last MW fight, got wrecked in his last LHW fight and he is 1-3 in his last 4 fights... makes sense, absolutely perfect sense.

John Dillinger. Lucky Luciano. Chael Sonnen.

Gangsters play by their own rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back