*BREAKING* Chael to fight Vitor in a MW #1 contenders match @ 205 [CONFIRMED]

I really hope Chael wins now. Would be hilarious to see him get another title shot.

lmao Shael finagling his way into another title shot

Stupid. Jacare should get the next shot after Machida at this point. Vitor should have to win a couple fights at 185 under randomized testing to get back up there, since one of the things roids can help you do is cut weight effectively.

This is pure comedy.

I guess the UFC simply just doesn't give a flying fuck about any legitimacy in their "sport".
Vitor is the number one contender, his last fight was at 205 as well if you recall.

So what's the issue? Chael lost to Rashad and Jones who he had no business in the cage with size wise.

This makes so much sense. Much sense.... wow....

If Chael beats Vitor? He deserves it. So I have no issue with it.

Chael got RAPED by Rashad in his last fight. Man it sure is good to be popular.

Chael got a shot at Jon Jones at 205 where he had not won in many years, coming off a brutal loss.... now he is getting a #1 contenders fight at MW ?! He got wrecked in his last MW fight, got wrecked in his last LHW fight and he is 1-3 in his last 4 fights... makes sense, absolutely perfect sense.

Yea fuck this if they can have a lhw fight for top mw contender than DC deserves that lhw top contender for fucking shit up in hw division.

how the fuck can u do a #1 contender for MW but fight at LHW. THE FUCK

Fuck it... yeah Chael doesn't deserve it but if he somehow does get past Vitor then Machida/Weidman both beat him...

so another beating

Haha! A fight at 205 will determine the #1 contender for the middleweight title?

Back