Brandon Moreno's Entrance was one of the most legit badass, over 9000 entrances of all time!!!!!!!!!

Should’ve come out like Brock.
WmPV.gif

XhBs5.gif
Crazy what they used to get away with. I remember watching JBL chase illegal immigrants from the border and I was legitimately horrified cos I thought it was real (was a kid at the time) lol

Experienced at making strawman arguments I see. Every single argument I made was about traditional Mexican music not sounding badass. Ive never said a bad word about Moreno.

I never claimed to be an expert on the music... how can I be while not speaking Spanish? but if you think working in construction for 20 years in Las Vegas (Been in for 30) which has a huge Mexican population, and half of my friends having been Latino, means my exposure is limited to restaurants, you are entirely mistaken. Admit it, this was always part of your hate whitey crusade you've taken in several of your last 10 posts. You've been debating with feelings instead of truths

You can't admit it was a great moment for Moreno with an excellent reaction from the crowd. Who cares about what they did throughout the rest of the show, the topic is about Moreno's entrance.

I don't need to hear your life story, you weirdo. At the end of the day you still don't know what you're talking about and it's honestly not even worth arguing with you since you had your mind made up from the get go.

You can't admit it was a great moment for Moreno with an excellent reaction from the crowd. Who cares about what they did throughout the rest of the show, the topic is about Moreno's entrance.

I don't need to hear your life story, you weirdo. At the end of the day you still don't know what you're talking about and it's honestly not even worth arguing with you since you had your mind made up from the get go.

I never denied it was a great moment for Moreno. Of course it was. To say otherwise is absurd, but that had nothing to do with this discussion. I said the music itself wasn't badass. You race baited, then you keep making up retarded new arguments (that aren't what I said) to change the subject and avoid admitting you were wrong and keep ignoring the fact that half of the comments you've made on Sherdog have been race baiting.

You tried to tell me how I wasn't qualified to comment because I only hear it at Mexican restaurants but then call me a weirdo for explaining how I'm much more exposed to it than you think. You can't get your arguments straight. Get your shit together homie

Last edited:
This is what the kind of feeling I imagine when I think about my imaginary entrance in the UFC.....Complete badass energy, not too much, not cocky, not cringy....just a "Im ready for war" kind of feeling....Rarely do we get such badass entrances with that feel.

When Brandon moreno walked out with that song, I knew he was gonna win....he was in legit over 9000 mode, and it showed, he completely dominated!

I wish the whole broadcast entrance was on youtube.

Credit to the UFC/Moreno for the camara cutting to him when the beat drops/gets badass.

BTW thats his theme...song is about his life, its pretty badass.

I have never heard that song, and never will again. Ok though, thanks. Glad you liked it.

One can have an irritating looking natural reaction to realizing your life's ambition & dream. Fair play to him but I could have done without seeing it.
Dont watch then. If you cant respect the passion and emotion of the man going out and dominating one of the best fighters there is on the roster and becoming the champ we dont want you as a fan.

I never denied it was a great moment for Moreno. Of course it was. To say otherwise is absurd, but that had nothing to do with this discussion. I said the music itself wasn't badass. You race baited, then you keep making up retarded new arguments (that aren't what I said) to change the subject and avoid admitting you were wrong and keep ignoring the fact that half of the comments you've made on Sherdog have been race baiting.

You tried to tell me how I wasn't qualified to comment because I only hear it at Mexican restaurants but then call me a weirdo for explaining how I'm much more exposed to it than you think. You can't get your arguments straight. Get your shit together homie

I didn't race bait; you're just mad because you made a dumb blanket statement and I called you out on it. It obviously touched a nerve since you took the time to tell me your life story and are constantly editing your posts. Doesn't change the fact that your comment was beyond ignorant.

First of all, Mexican music consists of more than a single genre. Second, Mexicans aren't the only ones in the world who speak Spanish. This shouldn't even need to be said, but I suppose it's too much to expect from a lifelong day laborer. Get some fans. Go read a book.

I didn't race bait; you're just mad because you made a dumb blanket statement and I called you out on it. It obviously touched a nerve since you took the time to tell me your life story and are constantly editing your posts. Doesn't change the fact that your comment was beyond ignorant.

First of all, Mexican music consists of more than a single genre. Second, Mexicans aren't the only ones in the world who speak Spanish. This shouldn't even need to be said, but I suppose it's too much to expect from a lifelong day laborer. Get some fans. Go read a book.

Holy crap, you are full of so many false assumptions and bad arguments. I literally never said >90% of the things you insinuate I did. Enjoy your day making up strawman arguments with someone else.

Yes, btw, "day laborer" making over double the national average household income. Im so ashamed

Last edited:
Very disappointed with Devison….I thought he was going to absolutely maul the assassin monkey but wth was that?
Yes. He’s looked horrible his last two fights. Hopefully he rebounds well. Would hate to see him turn into another Torres or barraro type fall from the very top and never recover

Yea pretty much seems so
It's really a shame, how can anyone be so uncaring to watching the emotion spill over after witnessing another human achieve their career life's goal.

This. The crowd was lame last night and there is no way Mexican music can be perceived as "badass" unless one speaks spanish and the lyrics make it so. The music itself is weak. Rap or hard rock, in any language, is more badass.

Hell, with the right "Ice Cold" persona (like Fedor/Vovchanchyn), even classical or something ridiculously peaceful is more badass than Mexican music. It has that killer "Im at peace while I bash your skull in" kind of vibe.
ur right bro, since u guys dont speak spanish and not quite informed about the meaning of a narcocorrido in Mexican Culture, theres no way in hell u get to know about the kind of gruesome badass heroic sometimes just plain violent of the stories telled by that songs bro, and the scary part is most of them are TRUE STORIES, so yeah basically ur right bro i guess we really dont give a fuck about english speakers in that matter (people who know or enjoy or produce the music genre), no disrespect, same as an english speaking rapper in new york rapping about whatever will give a fuck about what mexicans who like our folkore music.

That dude surprised me. And he seems like such a genuinely good guy. So I’m very happy for him.

But, Vettori coming out the the theme music from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly was straight badass. Too bad he couldn’t follow it up with a win.

I don't think he beats Pantoja even now. He's just a bad match up for him.

Would watch though. Their last fight was awesome.

Yeah, that's why I'm interested in the fight. I wonder if Pantoja would win again, I think he probably would and as much as I love Brandon I don't think you can have a guy out there who's 2-0 against you unless they've really fallen off.

ur right bro, since u guys dont speak spanish and not quite informed about the meaning of a narcocorrido in Mexican Culture, theres no way in hell u get to know about the kind of gruesome badass heroic sometimes just plain violent of the stories telled by that songs bro, and the scary part is most of them are TRUE STORIES, so yeah basically ur right bro i guess we really dont give a fuck about english speakers in that matter (people who know or enjoy or produce the music genre), no disrespect, same as an english speaking rapper in new york rapping about whatever will give a fuck about what mexicans who like our folkore music.
Just because you don't know the language doesn't mean you can't know what the songs are about though.. Like I know Fado is a working class Portuguese genre of music, often about Betrayal, Love, Death and Despair, yet I can't speak more than 2 words of Portuguese... You can kind of get that same feeling from the Mexican music in question too, there's a melancholic feel to it that you can just tell it's got a deep meaning and rich history.

Back