Brandon Moreno's Entrance was one of the most legit badass, over 9000 entrances of all time!!!!!!!!!

This is what the kind of feeling I imagine when I think about my imaginary entrance in the UFC.....Complete badass energy, not too much, not cocky, not cringy....just a "Im ready for war" kind of feeling....Rarely do we get such badass entrances with that feel.

When Brandon moreno walked out with that song, I knew he was gonna win....he was in legit over 9000 mode, and it showed, he completely dominated!

I wish the whole broadcast entrance was on youtube.

Credit to the UFC/Moreno for the camara cutting to him when the beat drops/gets badass.

que rola es compa

When I hear Mexican music last thing that comes to my mind is badass.

That crowd sucked. They whined every second of every fight. Bunch of casuals.
yeah youu would have to know spanish or the lyrics to kind of get it bro , or know about the narco corridos history , u right but bet Moreno was pumped on with that ,

yeah youu would have to know spanish or the lyrics to kind of get it bro , or know about the narco corridos history , u right but bet Moreno was pumped on with that ,
Was his walkout a narcocorrido song?

This. The crowd was lame last night and there is no way Mexican music can be perceived as "badass" unless one speaks spanish and the lyrics make it so. The music itself is weak. Rap or hard rock, in any language, is more badass.

Hell, with the right "Ice Cold" persona (like Fedor/Vovchanchyn), even classical or something ridiculously peaceful is more badass than Mexican music. It has that killer "Im at peace while I bash your skull in" kind of vibe.

The crowd really was a bunch of casuals. I can't remember what part it was, but I thought it was hilarious that they were actually booing.

I’ve heard mariachi for tons of mma and boxing fights and it just doesn’t do it for me. Way too happy and just doesn’t pump me up one bit. Give me morose entrances all day.
That's not mariachi music. Since when do mariachi use accordions?

Yes my dude! Great thread, glad I wasn't the only one gassed off this shit.. Moreno is the fucking shit!

Rap or hard rock, in any language, is more badass.
<Lmaoo>

Come on dawg don't be this guy, wildly narrow minded opinion..
HQAm.gif

Not very badass really. It's the type of music I'll hear Mexican bands play in a neighborhood restaurant with old couples drinking beer out on a date on a random Sunday. The crowd reaction was cool. Nate had a more badass walkout. Still a great performance anyway.

Back