Brandon Moreno's Entrance was one of the most legit badass, over 9000 entrances of all time!!!!!!!!!

Shoden

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is what the kind of feeling I imagine when I think about my imaginary entrance in the UFC.....Complete badass energy, not too much, not cocky, not cringy....just a "Im ready for war" kind of feeling....Rarely do we get such badass entrances with that feel.

When Brandon moreno walked out with that song, I knew he was gonna win....he was in legit over 9000 mode, and it showed, he completely dominated!

I wish the whole broadcast entrance was on youtube.

Credit to the UFC/Moreno for the camara cutting to him when the beat drops/gets badass.

BTW thats his theme...song is about his life, its pretty badass.

Last edited:
Great walkout. I think hes gonna have a good reign. Will be nice to see some stability at 125 again

Just seen the fight, what a performance from Moreno!!! Completely dominated Fig, his jab was money.

Should’ve come out like Brock.
WmPV.gif

XhBs5.gif

God he's irritating. And then all those crying faces he made after the fight.

When I hear Mexican music last thing that comes to my mind is badass.

That crowd sucked. They whined every second of every fight. Bunch of casuals.
As expected I would say, I much preferred crowds being gone, but I think it does at an element of strategy to the game, not that ufc fighters need another reason to avoid booking fights.

Great walkout but nothing compared to Conor McGregor´s walkouts.

As expected I would say, I much preferred crowds being gone, but I think it does at an element of strategy to the game, not that ufc fighters need another reason to avoid booking fights.
Nah, I don't think that would be a problem for fighters, unless it is Zhang Weili

I imagine it's a natural reaction to realizing your life's ambition & dream. Are you really that big of a heartless a-hole?

One can have an irritating looking natural reaction to realizing your life's ambition & dream. Fair play to him but I could have done without seeing it.

This is what the kind of feeling I imagine when I think about my imaginary entrance in the UFC.....Complete badass energy, not too much, not cocky, not cringy....just a "Im ready for war" kind of feeling....Rarely do we get such badass entrances with that feel.

When Brandon moreno walked out with that song, I knew he was gonna win....he was in legit over 9000 mode, and it showed, he completely dominated!

I wish the whole broadcast entrance was on youtube.

Credit to the UFC/Moreno for the camara cutting to him when the beat drops/gets badass.

TS is…well…

<17>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back