Books you're reading now

A brief history of time - Stephen Hawking. I'm writing an essay on this book. It's a very exciting book, but I don't have time to finish reading it and write an essay, and I don't know how to write a reaction paper . So I'm thinking of just asking for help https://www.essaysupply.com/blog/using-etcetera-in-academic-writing .
I really enjoyed that book. As cheesy as it is to say, but it changed my life when I was in college. Completely changed the way I view the world and human existence.

Critical Faillures 8. A total junk food fantasy series.

81SOci6gftL.jpg

195606.jpg

51gZi80e-XL.jpg

410q9hMNOAL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

reading each novel in a row to form Markson’s The Notecard Quartet

Good mob book.
If you dig that i would recommend “mobsters in our midst” and “mob boss: the life of al D’arco”
Two pretty good books about real mob lore. I like the D’arco book in particular becuase it is in depth on one of the mob stories that i find most interesting, the reign of Anthony Casso as boss of the luccheseses.

Good mob book.
If you dig that i would recommend “mobsters in our midst” and “mob boss: the life of al D’arco”
Two pretty good books about real mob lore. I like the D’arco book in particular becuase it is in depth on one of the mob stories that i find most interesting, the reign of Anthony Casso as boss of the luccheseses.
Thanks for the recommendations. You're about to send me down a rabbit hole.

Thanks for the recommendations. You're about to send me down a rabbit hole.
The casso story is awesome but it is also quite interesting as in D’Arco flipped and has his story out a published, Then Casso flipped and tried to Get his story published (confessions of a mob boss). So you can read the story from both points of view Lol.

The casso story is awesome but it is also quite interesting as in D’Arco flipped and has his story out a published, Then Casso flipped and tried to Get his story published (confessions of a mob boss). So you can read the story from both points of view Lol.
Since you seem to read a lot about this. Was Sheeran lying about killing Hoffa? They touched on it a bit in the Buffalino book but it seems like the streets agree Sheeran was full of shit.

Since you seem to read a lot about this. Was Sheeran lying about killing Hoffa? They touched on it a bit in the Buffalino book but it seems like the streets agree Sheeran was full of shit.
From what i have read i would say i dont believe him, also i would say he just straight up lied about killing Joey Gallo.

From what i have read i would say i dont believe him, also i would say he just straight up lied about killing Joey Gallo.
Right, seems like he Forrest Gumped himself into unsolved crimes.

Juat finished the alloy of law, mistborn era 2. It was a fun read. Still waiting on book 4 of stormlight...closer closer.

Just finished book 7 of The Malazan Book of The Fallen: Reaper's Gale (literally just finished it an hour ago). This series is crazy. Way too complex and in depth to even begin describing. Going to start book 8 (which I have right in front of me) either today or tomorrow.

Just finished book 7 of The Malazan Book of The Fallen: Reaper's Gale (literally just finished it an hour ago). This series is crazy. Way too complex and in depth to even begin describing. Going to start book 8 (which I have right in front of me) either today or tomorrow.
You know I've been a huge fantasy nerd for years and still put this series off. Maybe it'll be good for being holed up inside this winter.

Thinking of finally tackling 'The Bell Jar.'

I've got a lot of time on my hands... Anyone read it?

Finally got book 4 of stormlight. The first 3 i read in paperback so this is my first hardcover of stormlight...man the book is pretty, the art, the stamp on the uncovered front, the purple. My love for stormlight continues to grow. Finished the intro last night, will crack chapter one today.

Finally got book 4 of stormlight. The first 3 i read in paperback so this is my first hardcover of stormlight...man the book is pretty, the art, the stamp on the uncovered front, the purple. My love for stormlight continues to grow. Finished the intro last night, will crack chapter one today.
Just got it. Gotta read that novella first tho.

Just got it. Gotta read that novella first tho.
You talking about Dawnshard? Im gonna wait til that is in hardcopy, isnt it only an ebook right now? I read edgedancer after oathbringer so im not too worried about going through book 4 first....but i do wish dawnshard had been out during the summer.

You talking about Dawnshard? Im gonna wait til that is in hardcopy, isnt it only an ebook right now? I read edgedancer after oathbringer so im not too worried about going through book 4 first....but i do wish dawnshard had been out during the summer.
Got the ebook. No idea about hardcopy sorry. Its been a while since the last one. Gonna need to read a little refresher summary.

Back