Bookmakers tip Khabib to lose to either Tony or Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that's what ts is saying.

Putting it another way. Suppose there is a fight where both fighters are paying $1.90 (fuck american odds). The oddsmakers are saying they think it is (or at least betters will think) it is a 50 50 chance of either fighter winning. But they aren't going to pay you even money cause they need to make a profit.

If oddsmakers are placing the chances of Khabib winning both fights at 50/50 or less the amount they will actually pay you is less than even money.

Not sure what the TS is saying makes any sense with any kind of interpretation because he is making up numbers that don’t exist (theoretical odds in his head that aren’t listed on any website, including the one he posted himself.)

That said, he is not talking about $1.90 odds, he’s (unknowingly) talking about $0.86 for the parlay using his posted site’s odds.

Not sure what the TS is saying makes any sense with any level of interpretations because he is making up numbers that don’t exist (theoretical odds in his head that isn’t listed on any website, including the one he posted himself.)

That said, he is not taking about $1.90 odds, he’s (unknowingly) talking about $0.86 for the parlay using his posted site’s odds.
I already provided you with odds. SportsInt. I used one bookmaker for both fights, to keep it fair. -225 and +165 for Tony fight; -320 and +230 for Conor fight. I'll show implied probabilities both with and without the juice, for your benefit:

With juice -- 53% chance Khabib wins both, but 61% chance he loses one of the fights.

Without juice -- 46% chance Khabib wins both, but 54% chance he loses one of the fights.

It's equally unfavorable for Khabib with multiple other bookmakers globally. And less favorable if you use opening lines instead.

Conor won every round of that fight that he didn’t lose!!

Confans please put your money where your mouth is and back your boy in the rematch.

Conor won every round of that fight that he didn’t lose!!

Confans please put your money where your mouth is and back your boy in the rematch.
Khabib won every round of that fight that he didn’t lose!!

Khabfans please put your money where your mouth is and back your boy in the rematch.

You know why I was able to do that and have it work? Because you didn't say shit.

Khabib won every round of that fight that he didn’t lose!!

Khabfans please put your money where your mouth is and back your boy in the rematch.

You know why I was able to do that and have it work? Because you didn't say shit.
I’ll most definitely be putting money on Khabib to win :)

At the current odds, betting sites have Khabib losing to either Tony or Conor.

Based on Tony's unpredictability, pace, cardio, power, wrestling ability, elbows, and sub game, it'd hard to deny he's at least very dangerous for Khabib.

Regarding Conor, even in the first fight, which Khabib won, he lost most rounds, and failed most takedown attempts, despite Conor's injury and motivation problems. And with Conor having the best fight IQ in the game, he'll no doubt be a much tougher fight in the rematch (that's if Khabib doesn't run from it).

Whichever way you look at it, Khabib's days appear numbered.
Lol at Khabib lost most rounds to Conor!

Lol at Khabib lost most rounds to Conor!
Were we to argue this point it'd be about round 1 and would go at least a few posts, so let's try and keep this brief. Conor landed better offense round 1. Khabib won on control, which doesn't trump offense. However his control tired Conor out, which helped Khabib win round 2. Offense is supposed to be above control in scoring, and for good reason, as we need to avoid LNP. Scoring that round for Khabib would just encourage LNP, as he'd just repeat round 1 ad nauseum

khabib literally ankle picked conor in the first 15 seconds of the very 1st round,lol

Based on Tony's unpredictability, pace, cardio, power, wrestling ability, elbows, and sub game, it'd hard to deny he's at least very dangerous for Khabib.

Regarding Conor, even in the first fight, which Khabib won, he lost most rounds, and failed most takedown attempts, despite Conor's injury and motivation problems. And with Conor having the best fight IQ in the game, he'll no doubt be a much tougher fight in the rematch (that's if Khabib doesn't run from it).

He lost most rounds and failed most his takedowns? Lol man you guys done even try anymore

Example of betting odds.
It doesnt matter actually betting odds don't mean shit. Especially not when you're talking about a guy who is undefeated, 28-0, as smothering and dominant than Khabib is. You probably made that up anyway.
odds really dun matter though
the things I could finally allow myself to buy if I bet a grand on Roxy JustBleedafferi last Saturday!...instead of spreading it on multiple untrustworthy UFC events and slips. on upside I am too happy to have not pulled the trigger on putting a goodly stack on Pettis like the last time when it worked out so impressively

BleakMaleDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

WE"RE RICH BABY!! ANTHONY PETTIS MADE US RICH!

Last edited:
So we are now actually on McGregor was winning until he lost.

fuck me.

Khabibs fluke grappling wont work a second time, him and his dad know this.
Sounds confident bet u would bet your farm for conor

Khabib:
-never got dropped
- never lost a round,maybe lost 1 against conor

Tony:
- got dropped so many times
- lost many rounds and lost to journeyman Michael Johnson
- tore his acl by tripping on a wire

Khabib is too good, I think people are still underestimating him a lot.
The guy still lives with his parents, no alcohol or drugs and lived and trained all his life in high altitude mountains in Dagestan. This kind of training at this altitude, extreme cold weather and hostile environment bound to make you a scary individual...the guy doesn't even sit between rounds lol

Agreed. Khaleed has been beating up featherweights. Could hardly beat ragin al. Ferg gonna beat him down imo.

Were we to argue this point it'd be about round 1 and would go at least a few posts, so let's try and keep this brief. Conor landed better offense round 1. Khabib won on control, which doesn't trump offense. However his control tired Conor out, which helped Khabib win round 2. Offense is supposed to be above control in scoring, and for good reason, as we need to avoid LNP. Scoring that round for Khabib would just encourage LNP, as he'd just repeat round 1 ad nauseum

>Hurr Durr Conor won round 1 against Khabib

Imagine being this desperate to find fictitious silver linings in a fight where Conor was OUTSTRUCK, OUTGRAPPLED, and BEAT into SUBMISSION.

It’s hilarious how some of you Conor stans are still having trouble coping with Khabib cucking Conor

A3DCCC85-8A7C-4449-8449-D85ADA1903C0.jpeg

Three things. Firstly, you've chosen characteristically favorable odds for Khabib in the Conor fight; he isn't such a strong favorite on other lines. Secondly, you forgot to remove the juice; betting Tony and Conor and your lines would also be odds-on. Thirdly, the lines are swayed by the public; what I say in the OP would be even more true were you to take the opening odds. The odds are there on www.bestfightodds.com -- I'm not lying.
You are such a piece of shit troll

Are you saying Conor won most rounds? If so, can you please tell me how Conor won rounds 1 and 2 of the fight?

Tony maybe. Conor no.

Tony has the best chance imo and if Khabib beats him the only real challenge would be GSP and that one very questionable.

Conor was lost in that fight. His only chance going into the fight was the striking game and he got out struck. Every dominate fighter has their kryptonite. Rich Franklin> A. Silva; A. Silva> Weidman, Cormier>Jones.
Khabib will be Conors Kryptonite. Eventually we will see that rematch, theres too much money on the table for it to not happen but Conor cant win that fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back