Bombshell $10M suit claims two NYC hotels turned a blind eye to child sex trafficking

My girl is from the east coast and always said that Howard Johnsons were known for being a bit...seedy.

giphy.gif

you can't "well, there it is" your own comment, dickhead.

<escalate99>

Raped by her father, raped in foster care, ran away only to get raped, then raped by pimps, clients and hotel staff?

I used to hang out with a girl who became a FWB. One night she told me, very matter-of-factly, that she had been raped repeatedly as a four year old by some men who worked for her father. I was so affected by her account that I was never able to have sex with her again. Though I never told her that was the reason for my ending our casual sex sessions.

Raped by her father, raped in foster care, ran away only to get raped, then raped by pimps, clients and hotel staff?

I hope this is all fantastical bs, because if not this is one of the worst cases of child abuse I've ever heard of.
My first thoughts upon reading. If true, tragic.

I don’t see how she can successfully sue the motel chains. But I hope she can get some justice.

I hope this is all fantastical bs, because if not this is one of the worst cases of child abuse I've ever heard of.

From what I've experienced in my 50 years on this Earth...

It's pretty much par for the course. :(

I used to hang out with a girl who became a FWB. One night she told me, very matter-of-factly, that she had been raped repeatedly as a four year old by some men who worked for her father. I was so affected by her account that I was never able to have sex with her again. Though I never told her that was the reason for my ending our casual sex sessions.
No doubt. That would shut me down as well. Disturbing doesn't even begin to cover it.
From what I've experienced in my 50 years on this Earth...

It's pretty much par for the course. :(

I'm not too many years behind you with more time than I want to admit hanging with dirtbags, but this kind of stuff just doesn't fly. I'm not a violent man by nature yet sign me up if there's ever a need to deal with child abusers and sexual predators. They don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

I'll never complain about my childhood again. Poor girl, never had a chance. This made me so fucking sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back