• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bodyweight deadlifts

I've probably got more money though.
I'd imagine you do. If I remember right didn't you say something like that you were gonna walk out into your backyard and film yourself completing a 1600 total about a year ago? So are you still walking or what? I'd imagine a yard that big would be pretty darn pricey. Fuck, for that matter you're lucky to be getting cell reception.

If I've mistaken you for someone else please accept my apology, if not ? post that vid

I'd imagine you do. If I remember right didn't you say something like that you were gonna walk out into your backyard and film yourself completing a 1600 total about a year ago? So are you still walking or what? I'd imagine a yard that big would be pretty darn pricey. Fuck, for that matter you're lucky to be getting cell reception.

If I've mistaken you for someone else please accept my apology, if not ? post that vid

Woe I dont think I said 1600.

Did I miss something? Yesterday would have been pullup day right? I don't see any video @DoomPatrol
I heard there were production issues, couldn't get the lighting right, sound guy never showed up, on set catering was abysmal etc.

This will no doubt cause budget issues, the whole project is in jeopardy now. Scheduled for a fall 2024 release at best.

@DoomPatrol has a new weekly show called "Why I couldn't do pullups this Thursday"

Based on his recent posting history, he's been busy watching the news and being smarter than everyone about that in the politics forum. He might be too sophisticated for us meat heads now.

I'd love to see you doing 30 strict form pull ups. I am same weight as you at ~225lb and I struggle to get 10-14 reps. I usually do kipping for the last few (extension to touching chest to bar). No matter how much I tried I think the most I ever got was 16-17 chin ups. I was also able to get about half rep with my dominant arm for one arm chin up. If you can do 30 strict reps, you could be very close to one arm pull up.

I'd settle for a video of 20 'strict' pull ups.

Get a variety of kettlebells and learn the Russian (Strongfirst Pavel Tsatsouline) way to use them, not the American way. You will get strong, conditioned, everything.

Hey guys.
I'm one of those jiu-jitsu nerds from the grappling forum, but I've dedicated myself to getting huge for several reasons.

I'm building a home gym currently, and want to focus on the major compound lifts, squat, bench press, overhead press, rows, and deadlift.

I'm able to simulate most of those lifts with bodyweight exercises. Squats I can do with pistol squats. Bench press with weighted pushups. Overhead press with handstand pushups or Tyson pushups. Rows with pull-ups with my legs up, or while doing a front lever eventually.

The one that I can't think of how to simulate is deadlifts.

Don't get me wrong, I'm getting weights and buying or building good equipment, and might join a gym, but I'd like to be able to do all the major compound lifts with minimal equipment if at all possible.

Any tips or ideas?

Thanks guys.

Kettlebell swings

@DoomPatrol has been on a patrol of doom, gossiping about celebrity wives like a woman. This is from the "Who is worse? Megan Markel or Jada Pickett Smith?" Thread lol.

People keep saying they cheated but how is an open relationship cheating? That's been like a Hollywood open secret for the past decade about them. They have relationships with other people.

Too busy gossiping about celebs to do any pullups.

@DoomPatrol has been on a patrol of doom, gossiping about celebrity wives like a woman. This is from the "Who is worse? Megan Markel or Jada Pickett Smith?" Thread lol.

Too busy gossiping about celebs to do any pullups.

Dude is so fucking jacked that he needs to lower his T-levels by posting about Will Smith so he doesn't get a heart attack.

Dude is so fucking jacked that he needs to lower his T-levels by posting about Will Smith so he doesn't get a heart attack.

Every time someone posts about Jada Pickett, thinking about watching that bald head bob my knob makes my T spike. How ironic!

Hes back to being the best ever and insulting people about it. He just found a different part of the website to do it.

Chuck's are literally some of the best lifting shoes you can use. Clearly you aren't shit in the weight room

Poor guy can't help himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back