Bodybuilders CT Fletcher & Kali Muscle Grill Joe Rogan Over Tyron Woodley Comments

The irony of these guys saying Rogan doesn't know anything about athletics...isn't Kali that guy who eats Ramen noodles with peanut butter or tuna or some nasty bullshit ? At least Rogan has competed in sport, bodybuilding is more like homo erotica for the closet homosexual.

Kali Muscle/CT Fletcher, the natty kings have spoken.

Im glad Rogan is getting shit...Im tired of his explosive/athletic talk, I hoped they gave him shit before.....Its too late now.
You can be tired of it, but it's true...

Well, to be fair I wouldn't use what they do as an argument for what they know. Woodley also seems to disagree with what Joe said as well.
I don't think they train specifically for any type of cardio output, nor did they train Tyron specifically for that. There's some truth to what Joe says, but also many variables to account for. He probably shouldn't use it as a blanket statement in the case of every fighter.

I like this feud.

Khali Muscle getting roasted by Elgintensity used to be gold.

Hyphy cake is delicious and I have it once a month.

10 oz soda

3-5 tablespoons of instant coffee

32 oreos (cream separated from cookie, put in a bowl)

2 tablespoons of peanut butter
---------------------------
Step 1
Crusher cookies to crumbs and add instant coffee powder in microwave safe container

Step 2
Mix in 10 oz soda until it looks like cake batter (it will look like cake batter)
hqdefault.jpg
Dude what the fuck

Last edited:
Of the tweets posted, Rogan came off better. I wish the one dude would have elaborated on the 'built muscle vs born muscle' argument. Instead he just pointed the finger and ran. Sounded like an interesting topic.

That's because that argument doesn't exist. It's bro science from roidmonkeys.

They wouldn't last 5 mins on the treadmill much less a fight.

Rogan via breaking them in half.

1211372_o.gif

I'm not surprised he types in all caps.

Well, at least we solved the mystery of who wrote the title section for the "CONOR MCGREGOR IS NOW THE SECOND LONGEST REIGNING UFC CHAMPION" thread.

I thought we were going to get a scientific explanation or at least a plausible reason on why they think Rogan is wrong in his observation. Instead we got some muscleheads just saying "WRONG!".

Fletcher vs Kali for the Joe Rogan eliminator at catchweight.

Real talk Joe would beat the shit out of both of these roided up unathletic jerk offs real quick.

Rich Piana P4P best cardio on the planet

freak_rich_piana.jpg

when he goes 5%...

Farah_AP2_2274692b.jpg

I sense that the large black men woofin at him made his sphincter tighten up real shut. He sounded so scared in his responses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back