Bodybuilders CT Fletcher & Kali Muscle Grill Joe Rogan Over Tyron Woodley Comments

My favorite natty A++ level athletes. That being said, Tyron's gas tank could've improved in the time off he had or it could have remained the same. Can't really know until we see him fight more than 3 minutes. It's also hard to not lean towards him gassing due to his tendency to do just that and the fact that most of the guys that get tired easily are also heavily muscled.

PS: CT is even having a roid rage on twitter, clearly it's time to stop (with caps lock).

It means absolutely nothing, though I think they are trying to argue that people acquiring muscle through hard work will gain other cardio benefits. Both of those guys do very limited dedicated cardio work from what I've seen. They are just performing a lot of high volume lifting in the gym or outside in Kali's case.
Well, to be fair I wouldn't use what they do as an argument for what they know. Woodley also seems to disagree with what Joe said as well.

War Miller :D

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lmao, I completely missed this.

CT and Kali are two of the biggest idiots on the internet. And thats saying a lot. Kali to this day swears he's natty.

Rogan would beat the fuck outta those 2 juice head losers.

Of the tweets posted, Rogan came off better. I wish the one dude would have elaborated on the 'built muscle vs born muscle' argument. Instead he just pointed the finger and ran. Sounded like an interesting topic.

I'm not surprised he types in all caps.

I wonder if dat hyphy mud is USADA approved?

Hyphy cake is delicious and I have it once a month.

10 oz soda

3-5 tablespoons of instant coffee

32 oreos (cream separated from cookie, put in a bowl)

2 tablespoons of peanut butter
---------------------------
Step 1
Crusher cookies to crumbs and add instant coffee powder in microwave safe container

Step 2
Mix in 10 oz soda until it looks like cake batter (it will look like cake batter)
hqdefault.jpg

Step 3
Microwave 5 mins

Step 4
Mix oreo cream and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter to make the frosting.

Finished product

11357864_1451223518514569_222702440_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Kali and CT, the epitome of “born” muscle. Cardio for days, mah soapdroppahs!

It like some people are strong as an ox and never picked up a weight or worked hard a day in their life and some are born to be muscular and some are not. I know that science tells us that some people have more muscle fiber activity which makes them stronger.

I've watched all the episodes of Kali's Kitchen. He needs to do more of these.

Of course, I've never made any of that shit and never would, but it's interesting to observe this bizarre subculture.

i guess its easy to talk about how you have great cardio when its never tested because you are a professional model.

Back