Bodybuilders CT Fletcher & Kali Muscle Grill Joe Rogan Over Tyron Woodley Comments

Love how Joe slipped their attempts to argue like a seasoned vet. No need to sink to their level.

His juice dealer's name is God?

My favorite part of this hilarious thread was the guy going after Rogan too being named..... flex4life.

Can't write it.

He was saying that some fighters like Woodley are more explosive and they tend to gas sooner. That is a legit observation. Some fighters are extremely dangerous in the first round or two but they gas out. Some fighters start slower but they keep the pace.

Rich Piana P4P best cardio on the planet

freak_rich_piana.jpg

when he goes 5%...

Farah_AP2_2274692b.jpg

That tattoo dude looks like he's full of that oil shit don't remember the correct name for it.

Love the Nate Diaz "You're on steroids" meme that people keep spamming to CT

I've never seen a baby born with huge muscles. Just baby fat, lol.

lol, half these bodybuilders are on the verge of heart attack. watch them do one set of triceps and they are heaving.

Love how Joe slipped their attempts to argue like a seasoned vet. No need to sink to their level.

Are you even aware of some of the shit Rogan has said about people on his podcasts? This is a perfect example of needing to shut the fuck up when your bias supercedes your knowledge. Whatever 'level' you think they are at, Rogan has CERTAINLY sunk lower with some of the disgusting shit he has said about people.

Does CT Fletcher know that his caps lock is on? I hate when people type in all caps, it looks like a retarded kid writing
Hey leave him alone. Maybe he roid raged one too many times and got his caps lock key stuck.

They'd probably get along the more I read this guys twitter. He even uses the same insults

I think they're similar enough to go at it like bucks in rut trying to establish dominance for breeding rights.

Hasn't Fletcher had a few heart attacks and kidney failure? And he's going to talk about muscles and conditioning? smh

Three narcicissts make for a great conversation. Let me grab some popcorn for this intellectual masterpiece.

Lmao to be honest Rogan really had no reply, he uses steroids and has a lot of muscle especially for a 50 year old.

12-joe-rogan.jpg

They're right, if Joe doesn't get cardio issues because of his extra muscle why the fuck would he constantly point out Tyron's muscle gives him cardio issues?

It's just moronic logic, Dwight Howard has 10x the muscle of say Tim Duncan, he doesn't have cardio issues lmao.

Back